The GKNOVA 6 Pencil

danufc7

Has Anyone found out any information on the pencil in the brief case yet?

The pencil had 'xxxxxxx' scratched into it on one side, and the numbers '357945' on the other.

Surely it must be some sort of code that could potentially be another password to get into other secret areas of the GKNOVA6.com website.

Very Interesting to say the least.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Maybe it's just me, but those numbers on the GKNOVA6 website, '210764048', I think are coordinates of some description. There are 3D Coordinate systems which use latitude and longitude to search for a specific place, and that could possibly lead to the next clue.

I'm unsure of how to do this at the moment but it's definitely worth a go.

Aside from this theory, it could be a new code that should be used when that other website labelled 'Under Construction' is finally finished.

Let Me Know what you think of these ideas.

Ok, Maybe it's just me, but those numbers on the GKNOVA6 website, '210764048', I think are coordinates of some description. There are 3D Coordinate systems which use latitude and longitude to search for a specific place, and that could possibly lead to the next clue.

I'm unsure of how to do this at the moment but it's definitely worth a go.

Aside from this theory, it could be a new code that should be used when that other website labelled 'Under Construction' is finally finished.

Let Me Know what you think of these ideas.

I don't think it's latitude or longitude, but maybe if you put them together or something they might be useful somewhere else, somewhere that may or may not be out there at this moment. Maybe in a few weeks there might be a place that requires a password to continue.

XIII

I did a couple of sums using the numbers to see if there is any relevance it the answers. For example:

210 + 764 + 048 = 1022. In the US, this could stand for a date, which is the 22nd October, but there is no year specified.

Perhaps this date was an important event during the cold war.

Well, ran a search for the date:

1957 – Vietnam War: First United States casualties in Vietnam.

1962 – Cuban Missile Crisis: US President John F. Kennedy, after internal counsel from Dwight D. Eisenhower, announces that American reconnaissance planes have discovered Soviet nuclear weapons in Cuba, and that he has ordered a naval "quarantine" of the Communist nation.

1963 – A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.

1966 – The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.

1968 – Apollo program: Apollo 7 safely splashes down in the Atlantic Ocean after orbiting the Earth 163 times.

Add one to your list.

Well, ran a search for the date:

1957 – Vietnam War: First United States casualties in Vietnam.

1962 – Cuban Missile Crisis: US President John F. Kennedy, after internal counsel from Dwight D. Eisenhower, announces that American reconnaissance planes have discovered Soviet nuclear weapons in Cuba, and that he has ordered a naval "quarantine" of the Communist nation.

1963 – A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.

1966 – The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.

1968 – Apollo program: Apollo 7 safely splashes down in the Atlantic Ocean after orbiting the Earth 163 times.

1963 - November '22' Kennedy Assassination.

OK Guys I have just found some information and we could be onto something. Just before I said that the sum of 210 + 764 + 048 = 1022. And I said 1022 could stand for the 22nd October and possibly an important date.

I just researched this and during the Cuban missile crisis, it was on 22nd October 1962 that John F Kennedy made his speech. Now what's interesting about this is that on the GKNOVA6 Website, there is a transmission which shows an image of JFK giving his speech.

Here's a link to JFK's speech for evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0MUbVQl9Ns

I hope we are onto something here. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

OK Guys I have just found some information and we could be onto something. Just before I said that the sum of 210 + 764 + 048 = 1022. And I said 1022 could stand for the 22nd October and possibly an important date.

I just researched this and during the Cuban missile crisis, it was on 22nd October 1962 that John F Kennedy made his speech. Now what's interesting about this is that on the GKNOVA6 Website, there is a transmission which shows an image of JFK giving his speech.

Here's a link to JFK's speech for evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0MUbVQl9Ns

I hope we are onto something here. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

I think that we're probably onto something, haha :)

Could someone look into this?

http://www.rd.com/your-america-inspirin ... 34272.html

Dates, seem interesting.

A very interesting read. Never knew that he was so sick...

XIII

What do you think is important about that date pal?

Also, I listened to the 2nd Transmission on the GKNOVA6 website and it mentions the year '1969'. That could be another important date. From what I know though, the Cuban missile crisis ended in 1962 after russia agreed to remove the missiles from Cuba.

"In the late 1960’s a secret program was undertaken by the US Air Force and Navy to evaluate flight characteristics of soviet built aircraft. The US acquired aircraft, radar systems, missiles as well as other hardware from friendly nations (Israel,Egypt,etc.) or aircraft used by their pilots to defect. The program continued until the early 1990’s, when the fall of the Soviet Union led to the end of the Cold War." Late 1960's could mean 1969. Could be wrong. But, this maybe what you're looking for.

Reference: http://www.military-heat.com/46/black-o ... -cold-war/

There was definitely '1969' mentioned during the transmission, at the beginning. Go and have a look on the gknova6 website and see if you can deduce any more important information from it.

Personally, from reading ifailz's post, that possibly the campaign mode may include this event, or could be the end of the campaign mode after completing a mission that requires you to be repsonsible for the fall of the soviet union.

Would any one be able to try and use some kind of software or program to try and find out what is being said by, what sounds like a man, on the 2nd transmission on the GKNOVA6 website. It could be an important saying or sentence from an important figure during the cold war.

I can't even hear what is being said. This could potentially be another clue to find soe kind of code or password to find new info.