Hanging Man

I don't think anyone has discovered this yet but you know how people say the hanging man couldn't have committed suicide because there is no chair for him to kick away? Well if you actually look at him right next to him there are 2 barrels, and one of them is tipped over. Whoever he is he probably got up on that barrel and kicked it over, meaning it was a suicide, not a murder or a parachute gone wrong.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup yup friend. We've all seen Mr. H Man. I actually shot him in the foot like six times last night because I was showing someone. Haha. But whether he kicked over a chair that we cant see anymore, jumped from the barrels, or even fell from the floor above and got caught on something and died, we'll never know until something reveals itself. :]

Could have climbed up the wooden beams? What parachute are you guys talking about? You guys probably already know this, but the der riese hanging man isn't even a complete person, its just two legs hanging from a rope. I think they just added the DR hanging man for effect.

On Shi No Numa, when you are standing on the pool of blood and maggots, if you look up and right a bit, just above the hanging man, you'll look over into the room on your right that has a broken ceiling, and on the pillars you'll see a parachute.

And yea; I think the DR hanging man was just a teaser. I mean come on now; two legs?! Haha. Thats completely screwed up. I wonder if that was supposed to be a person but they didn't want to give it away by giving away a uniform or anything, but idk.