NAZI Zombies in Black Ops?!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is probably mixing up Nazi Zombies with the new zombie mode that might or might not be in Black Ops because Treyarch already said that they wouldn't do Nazi zombies because that wouldn't make much sense because the game is taken place in the Cold War/Vietnam War Era and they said they already did NAZI zombies but that doesn't mean there won't be different zombies. They said those things in a lot of videos including a Sentuamessage episode on inside xbox.

I've been watching TGWC (Thatguywhocamps) for about a year now. He has not been to treyarch, his "insider" aka Vosty3 aka that guy from WTG has been to treyarch. Not him. TGWC has been known to get his facts wrong a lot, so i wouldn't consider him to be a reliable source. I wouldn't consider Vosty to even be an insider, he knows just as much as the rest of us black ops freaks.

Aside from all that, the Nazi zombie video he linked us to is just a video made by a few people who played the Nazi Zombie game and used game footage and combined it with real life acting making it look like they were in a game of Nazi Zombies.

Doesn't confirm anything