What If?

how would you feel if treyarch decided to bring out a free zombie map (just like they did with makin day) during the summer.Could this be possible and maybe have it linked some how to black ops.What are your guys opinions and do you think treyarch should do this.

P.S. can you guys rate and help me get some brains as it seems nobody ever does for me.Thank you.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably be overjoyed if they released a free map. I wouldn't care if it was just one room with four windows and the mystery box it would be enough to cure my urge to kill zombies! :D

But as previously stated theres a 0% chance of that happening since Treyarch is done with WaW and has moved on to Black Ops.

You got to admit tho if they did (u know as an ad campaign) then they would be genius. I mean what more do we need to explode this explosion over GkNova6 than a free DLC for WaW Zombies that gives MORE hints to the epicness of BO and its zombies? Then Treyarch would make the ultimatly BA BO more BA before its even realeased.

• 2 weeks later...