What strategy do you usually do

I do the one where you go up the side with speed cola and open up all the doors till you get to the door that leads to the other side i leave that door shut. Then me and my teammates get the guns we need and head back around and open the stairs and thats all. Then we have 2-3 people covering the hall depending on how hard the zombies are coming at use and place bouncing betteis behind use where the electrical barrier is then one person covers the window behind the electrical barrier. So if the zombies break through use we can let the betties hold them off or hit the electrical barrier switch. So thats the strategy I usually use in Verruckt so post below what strategy you guys use when playing Verruckt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the same strat, definitely the best, haven't seen any others that have got past 30+ without using it. Although i have only ever been able to try it on split screen or 2 player private match as thrers always the noob who opens all the doors. highest round is 25 i think. possibly my favourite map. I am planning to get to lvl 30 in summer hollidays with my mate. :3

• 2 months later...

i open all doors, then go to catwalk, one on window at the top (must have the waffle) one in the underground window, then 2 on the door, not running aimlessly outside otherwise you die :D

essentially when things get tough the bloke on the window fires down the waffle for a brief rest bite, and its also his job to hold a zombie at the window for the end of the round (him or the bloke underground)

if we run out of ammo we trade the waffle in until someone else gets it and then swap places. You need two mg's on the door ideally, taking alternative turns at shooting as to not waste bullets

level 36 we got to on this, could have been more but someone times out ffs :D

can someone show me a video of how you gius abopve do it? thanks

I use the same method on verruckt, but i used to use a different one, where i'd open up from the german side then camp on the balcony next to the **** please report this topic, post **** with the door to the generator closed, but this has its limitations as there are no electric barriers and no grenades