ESRB Rating

JJMFP

The MSRB has got their hands on Black Ops 4 and here is what they had to say.

"This is first-person shooter in which players compete in multiplayer matches within military and fantasy settings. Players use pistols, machine guns, shotguns, and rocket launchers to kill enemy soldiers and waves of zombies in frenetic combat. Some weapon attacks can result in decapitation and/or dismemberment, leaving large bloodstains and body parts on the ground; several environments depict mutilated corpses with exposed entrails/viscera. Cutscenes can also depict intense acts of violence: zombies mauling victims from a close-up perspective; warriors dismembering and beheading zombies; a creature emerging from a man's body, ripping his chest apart. A handful of environments depict packets of drugs and white powder. The words “f**k” and “sh*t” are heard in the game."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
On 9/2/2018 at 2:38 PM, JJMFP said:

I like the whole "ripping his chest apart" part.  Alien anyone?

I am thinking saw III. ^^

By the way pray for me that the USK behaves as well and doesn't give me a censored mess. Though they haven't done that since BO II so the chances are slim.

Archived