Zombies time line question

Seether94

So I just watched the intro trailer of the giant on solo and noticed that nickolai (gorod krovi spoilers) has a bullet impact right where he gets shot by nickolai 1.0 at the end of gorod krovi. According to the zombies time line and stroy the giant is when richtofen kills him self and is meant to be the first soul collected with nickolai's soul being the last but unless it's just a random bullet hole they decided to Chuck in and doesn't mean anything at all, then it would seem to suggest that richtofen is the last? If someone could help me understand this before I hurt my head anymore then I already am that would be great.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Seether94 said:

So I just watched the intro trailer of the giant on solo and noticed that nickolai (gorod krovi spoilers) has a bullet impact right where he gets shot by nickolai 1.0 at the end of gorod krovi. According to the zombies time line and stroy the giant is when richtofen kills him self and is meant to be the first soul collected with nickolai's soul being the last but unless it's just a random bullet hole they decided to Chuck in and doesn't mean anything at all, then it would seem to suggest that richtofen is the last? If someone could help me understand this before I hurt my head anymore then I already am that would be great.

That chink in his chest-plate was there all the way back in Origins. There is a lot of evidence suggesting a cyclic time loop, including this.

Oh, and welcome to the site!

Archived