Spore Hallucinations Easter Egg Hunt using Theater Mode

As most of you probably know by now, there have been 4 confirmed locations in ZNS that trigger a flashback hallucination. Now that TheReal_DF has announced an undiscoverd EE in the game files called "Spore Hallucinations Easter Egg", I'm certain we have been on to something and are possibly missing some locations for flashbacks. 

Thanks to a YouTube video made by Cam The Swatch, I learned an interesting thing about these hallucinations. You are able to go into to theater mode and observe the environment of the hallucination. If you pause the gameplay and travel in freecam to another known hallucination location, that area will have changed too, as if you had activated the flashback at this location. From this information, it is safe to assume that every time a flashback is activated, every other flashback location on this map would be activated as well. This may just be a glitch with theater mode, but I'm leaning towards it actually happening in game. You would just never see it because each player is individually affected by the spores, meaning the flashbacks can only be seen with proper exposure to the gas. Therefore, no one else would ever see them around the map when you activate one of them. This could be the key to finding anything else we are missing and moving forward with this EE. Come on, zombie lovers! We can scour this map in no time. 

Here is the video link:

Cam is under the impression here that the radio was the cause of the flashback. Obviously, we know now that it's the spores that cause this effect, so most people probably disregarded this video right away and wrote it off as "solved". His reddit post pretty much got buried and nobody even noticed what he had just done. I really hope this information can help us get ahead here. I'm confident in this community. Let's solve this one

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic