JFK Knows his Fate?

ChinaRepublic

I was exploring and stumbled upon the following quote by yours truly, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, in Five.

"Stick that in your Warren Commission, dick!"

http://bit.ly/1IqtcUY

Soooo, what the hell is the Warren Commission? The Warren Commission, formally as known as The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy, was a delegation of several members created by President Lyndon B. Johnson. The committee's assignment was to investigate the events surrounding JFK's death. The commission was created November 29th, 1963. President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963. JFK is obviously alive when he says the quote, so he must have previous knowledge of his death.

The map Five takes place because of the Pentagon's misuse of Element 115. I think it's very possible that the U.S. had done some 115 experiments of their own, perhaps (maybe accidentally)discovering time travel.

Edited by ChinaRepublic
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I've wondered about this quote myself, before.  I just came to believe it was a funny quote and nothing more, as much as I don't like to say it.  If we can find a way to may it work, however, that would be something.  Would you be able to explain your time travel idea a little more, @ChinaRepublic?

It seems the Pentagon actually tried to manipulate old teleporters using element 114. I think one is marked with it or something, I can't remember how I know that but I do. If anything I think that JFK knows a lot more about zombies as a whole. His reaction to the zombies spawning is very calm actually. When is FIVE supposed to take place again?

• Administrators

Is there any chance of you finding that 114 reference?  To me, the technology used to build the FIVE teleporters is similar, if not identical, to the Gersh device.  From a visual standpoint, they operate in very similar manners.  I'll have to find one of my old threads about this.

Five takes place between October 16th and November 22nd, 1963, at 3:00 PM.  I'll quote my time and locations thread here:

How do we know its the right time period? In the War Room, there's an SR-71 Blackbird Chart for pilots, and there is a date on the board that reads 11/19/63, yet has no data. The most recent date with data is 10/16/63, so that's the minimum date since President John F. Kennedy died on November 22nd, 1963. In Ascension, there are telephones in allowing you to hear the characters from FIVE, implying the maps occur at the same time. In the FIVE cutscene, there's a clock on the wall that says 12:00 in Moscow, Russia. In Ascension (believed to be at Baikonur Cosmodrome), you can see a clock reading 12:00. The Baikonur Cosmodrome is in the same time zone as Moscow. Using a simple world clock, FIVE would have to be either 3:00 AM or 3:00 PM. Ascension is during the dark, which would correlate with the clock showing 12:00, in this case being midnight, meaning that FIVE takes place at 3:00 PM.