the player made challenges

R102609

i like to try to do all kind of nearly impossible challenges i found a few on hear that i found to be really fun to do .

Switching batterys from power to pap though does nothing is a lil bit extra to do.

Have (him) shock pap with weapon in it does nothing as well very hard to do .

Im working on getting all trophies in one run mag take awhile but is possible.

I want to try something at natch on tranzit really any challenge u have i would like to attempt if anyone has something they want to add i would gladly give it a go and let u know what happends .

Tranzit only for now though any ideas.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this would be fun and very intense. 4 player game holding down PAP. The rules are any perks are allowed. The only weapons allowed are explosive weapons. M&S, Rocket propelled greavance, Dystopic demolisher. That is all. No traps, no nuckles or bowie knife. You may have monkeys but no emp. Claymores are allowed. quick revive will be your best freind.

Once you or team enter there is no leaving. You shall die in the PAP room. It is inevitable. Bwahahaha!