Where to next, and how will the story continue?

We all know (or guess, depending on your mindset) that zombies is about to take a turn for the awesome. But the question on everyone's mind is: what maps will be used, and how will they relate to the storyline?

Here is a prediction I have. We've had a snow map, a jungle map, a space map; the only two things we haven't seen are a desert map, or an underwater map.

Think about this story wise: the desert map could take place where they tested nuclear weapons, so there might be zombies there with horrible disfigurations. And who's to say that Group 935 didn't have a hand in developing the nuclear bomb. Or, at the very least, fueling it. (115, anyone?)

And with an underwater map, Group 935 might have a research/testing center under the sea somewhere, (This literally just occured to me, what if it's in the vicinity of THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE? That could explain a lot of things) I mean come on! They built a base on the moon, they could just as easily build a base underwater with zombie sharks, diver suit zombies, maybe a zombie squid or two....

Thoughts? Comments?

Post below!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't agree with your ideas about 115 fuelling Nukes. My reason for this is that it has been established in-game that 115 is hard to find, yet now we have nukes all over the world? That would be a lot of 115, which is too rare for that. I do however like your underwater base idea being near the Bermuda Triangle, as that is something zombies could easily explain.

i don't agree with your ideas about 115 fuelling Nukes. My reason for this is that it has been established in-game that 115 is hard to find, yet now we have nukes all over the world? That would be a lot of 115, which is too rare for that. I do however like your underwater base idea being near the Bermuda Triangle, as that is something zombies could easily explain.

By fueling nukes, I mean that there was just one nuke fueled by 115.

A "full-sized" Wonder-Weapon, as it were. Make sense?

I am hoping for a fresh start. A rich new universe that is not hindered by previous storylines. Say first map starts in an undeground military bunker that has been abondened and survivers with differant stories find their way to after an appocalyptic event.

New maps can then branch out multiple directions from there.

Quick thoughts..

1. DLC could expand on first map, ie opening up previosly unreachable areas of the underground complex map. Might alienate players who dont own all DLC, but its an idea.

2. Flashback maps, differants maps that show how each character got to where they are, good way to change things up and introduce fresh stories and characters.

3. Related to 1, you could have an EE that runs through all the maps. Requires all maps to obtain, can only be fully achieved on final DLC and runs a little deeper than collecting shiny things.

Treyarch really could sell both MP DLC and standalone Zombie DLC, I understand that it would be a big risk. I would imagine there are those who do not want to give the community an opportunity to segregate itself. I dont have the stats to actually make an informed opinion, just going off the gut here.

Guns wouldn't be able to operate properly underwater.

An underwater base james bond style would work. It could have the pack-a-punch machine in a totally flooded room where you have to go round the map activating pumps to get inside

Guns wouldn't be able to operate properly underwater.

An underwater base james bond style would work. It could have the pack-a-punch machine in a totally flooded room where you have to go round the map activating pumps to get inside

I've never played James Bond so I wouldn't understand your reference. How exactly does that apply to underwater gun firing? And besides that what would the pumps accomplish by activating them? Besides allowing you access to a flooded room. Unless they were those types of pumps that extract water instead of pumping water inside the already flooded room. Nice idea by the way I'm not doubting your skill for coming up with amazing map ideas 8-)