KGB Archivist 13/14

Greasytaco74

I need one more piece of intel for the kgb archivist and I will have my Die Maschine Report Master, it’s the last player card and I will almost be 100% finished with zombies. But I can’t find it anywhere, I’ve played onslaught do I need to keep playing onslaught and see if more will drop or is the game bugged/glitched 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Hi there! As of right now (last I heard anyways) Omega Group Intel for the main game is stuck at 13/14 with the last one unavailable currently. They plan on adding it in later on, which has happened a few times already with various intel among the different groups.

Onslaught Intel is in a separate bracket of Intel and has no progress towards the calling cards, but they're also stuck from being fully acquired because 3 of them are obtainable on Raid Onslaught which isn't live yet. (Should be coming at the mid-season!)

Hopefully this helps! 🙂

Archived