How long until I can cheat out loud?

I've been on and off here for...I don't even know. I found this site when I used to scour 'teh webs' for places to talk cod zombies, especially multigun cheats and other forbidden topics (distant scream in background).

I know, I know. But I've always obeyed the rules here and wear my good boy pants, at worst I sling a little mud at developers.

So, when is a zombie game old enough for me to post some of this ungodly nonsense? Are WaW leaderboards still kicking (my home internet is gone, I'm on my phone, so I can't check)?

Are we still closely affiliated and/or given boons by the powers that zom-be?

Because I'd love to share some trickery, but of course I'll still respect a good old no.

For the record I personally never cheat onto leaderboards, I just fool around with glitches and stuff offline, or I end my game long before I sully my leaderboard cred (which is nothing that great anyway).

So, can I spill beans or are beans still off the menu? Really it would almost exclusively be WaW glitches, fyi.

Please don't be horrified. Ha!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived