Matter Transference Prototype / Original Maxis Prototype

PINNAZ

Who were the first 3 (or 4) Test Subjects of Maxis & Richtofen's Teleportation experiments?

Matter Transference Prototype

image0.png

Black Ops II - Die Rise - Great Leap Forward - Message of the Day - 6th Febuary, 2013

Maxis_Diary_-_6th_Feb_2013_-_Die_Rise.pn

Black Ops III - The Giant - Maxis Teleporter ZC Radio

Dr. Ludvig Maxis:  Though our matter transference tests at the new site have been largely unsuccessful, the teleporters malfunction has nonetheless yielded some interesting data.  The fact that the test subjects depart from their original point of origin is undeniable; what is uncertain is what became of them. Richtofen is insistent in his belief that they have been transported not through space, but through time.  In the absence of empirical evidence, I myself cannot entertain such... madness.  I fear Richtofen's irrationality may soon prove a liability to our endeavors.

Der Riese Radio - Test Number 3

Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Initiating test number 3. Subject is within the test chamber. Activate power.
*Teleporter is activated*
Dr. Edward Richtofen: Oh... oh my god!
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Get a hold of yourself and clean that up! Test number 3 unsuccessful. Test subject has been reduced to the same state as previous subjects. CLEAN UP THE TEST CHAMBER AND RECALIBRATE THE SYSTEM! Let's do it again.
Dr. Edward Richtofen:
 Yes, Doctor.

Resurrecting Teleported Corpses

image0.png

Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Stand up.
*zombie moan*
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Stand up!
*zombie moan*
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Good. Look at me.
*snaps fingers*
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Over here! Good. Now walk forward.
*zombie moans and begins to walk*
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Excellent. Further. Keep coming.
*zombie hitting something*
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: It's all right. Stay there.
*zombie screams*
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Calm down. I order you...
*zombie screams*
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Kill it!
*two gunshots and zombie dies*
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Bring me another.

Der Riese Radio - Test Number 5

Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Edward tie the damn thing down. We can't have it running around during the test.
*Dog whimpers*
Dr. Edward Richtofen: It's tied down now, Doctor Maxis.
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Initiating test number 5. Subject is within the test chamber. Activate power.
*Teleporter is activated*
Dr. Edward Richtofen: Searching for vitals. No reading Doctor. And, the subject... has disappeared. Doctor Maxis, we've done it!
Dr. Ludvig Maxis: Don't be foolish! Test number 5 is unsuccessful. Subject has vanished, yes, but has not reappeared at the mainframe. RECALIBRATE THE DAMN SYSTEM NOW!

Classified - Deserted Hallway Cipher

Classified_Cipher_-_Schuster.png

Deserted_Hallway_Cipher_Schuster_Cipher.

August 8th, 1947

I've been logging materials acquired from Group 935 for some days now (Major Sawyer has asked me to evaluate files pertaining to undead experimentation) and this afternoon I happened upon an old friend.

Hidden deep away in storage was Dr. Maxis' Original Matter Transference Prototype. Apparently, it was one of the items the Americans acquired when splitting Group 935's resources with the Russians. Unsurprisingly, it's in a terrible state of disrepair. Missing pieces, badly damaged, completely non-operational. To be fair, Maxis himself stopped using it after the failure of those initial tests in 1939.

While useless in its current state, it will provide great reference when we begin teleporter development at this facility. One thing I had never noticed before - scratched into the bottom of the machine was a message: "For M, who started me on this Journey."

It struck me as odd… I can't recall anyone at Group 935 who went by that initial. I haven't the faintest idea who Maxis could have been referring to.

--Schuster

Maxis_Transference_Prototype.png

Original_Maxis_Prototype.png

For_M_who_started_me_on_this_journey.png

For_M_who_started_me_on_this_journey_Inv

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Interesting observation, @PINNAZ! I am unknown to a lot of these letters and radios, but this might genuine be something. Are Monty and the Shadowman test subjects of Maxis' work?

What is sure: Maxis and Richthofen did MTD tests at an unknown site in 1939, which resulted in the vanishment of them. However, in the Timeline it is said that the Siberian Facility was established in 1940. In the BO2 entry, they do speak of a 'new site'. According to the Timeline, in 1939 only the Der Riese and Nevada deposits were known. Kino, Der Eisendrache, Wittenau Sanatorium and the Rising Sun Facility were all handed over to 935 later.

• Moderators

Something popped up in my mind that I wanted to share. In BO3, we  were introduced to something called 'Report 44'. 

In Der Eisendrache - "The last test subject, the mexican, died but during the autopsy I have discovered the key to create the undead army that we seek. We are now ready to capture the 4 test subjects identified in Report 44."

In Zetsubou no Shima - "Of the 4 test subjects highlighted in Report 44, one of the brothers has died before we could reach him in the battle. The other is still at large in the city."

And then we have also that BO3 terminal cipher talking about something along the lines of 'Say to the man with the red scarf in the market of Brussels that the giant has risen'.

Archived