Skeleton in Odín Tower.

TheJayJizzLe

Ok so I’ve been playing, and noticed twice now the Skeleton in Odín tower only had gold bracelets on at first. Later on in the game he had a Thor Helmet, and then after I noticed the helmet at the beginning of another round I was looking at him again, and he spawned a sword right in front of me. I have a photo but it won’t upload. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/25/2018 at 3:04 AM, TheJayJizzLe said:

Ok so I’ve been playing, and noticed twice now the Skeleton in Odín tower only had gold bracelets on at first. Later on in the game he had a Thor Helmet, and then after I noticed the helmet at the beginning of another round I was looking at him again, and he spawned a sword right in front of me. I have a photo but it won’t upload. 

sorry I havent replied to this, the sword, helmet, and a shield. Those are required parts to a certain achievement. Good luck scouting and good lookin out!

Archived