Canonical Significance of Unlockable Characters?

Silv3r Energy

Hello everyone! Earlier today, I was playing a game of TFR when I was struck by a question. 

IS THERE CANONICAL SIGNIFICANCE TO THE UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS?

Although I do not have any of the cutscenes memorized yet, I don't recall any of the bonus characters being mentioned or shown in anything. They just kind of.. exist. I should say however, that I haven't unlocked any of them yet due to my lack of time, but does anyone know if they have any unusual quotes that may pertain to the story? Since BOIII came to its conclusion with the timeline being released, I've been lacking in something to put my free time into, and I'd be glad to try out any new ideas or do investigations on the community's behalf.

Cheers to all,

~Alyx

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I've been thinking about this as well. I don't know, honestly. One unlockable character is a resistance fighter, if I recall correctly, so it could be possible that the MFFA met him after the train crash. I do not know what the other characters are, though, and I have not unlocked any, so I can't speak for those.

Doctor Klaus Fischer being canon as playable character, however, cannot be canon

Archived