Ratchet & Clank PS4

Has anyone here played the new Ratchet & Clank game? What are your thoughts on it?

I must say the game looks pretty good visually and so far what I have played it's quite perfect. Getting those nostalgia moments when I go to the remastered levels and still it feels so new cause of the new weapons and such. This is the R&C game I've been waiting for a while now. This really went back to what they used to be :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I played the demo of a R&C game back when you got a demo disk along with your console on the PS2 and I did like it but I think I never beat it.

Heard nothing but good things about this game.

I may check it out just for the old memories. :')

5 hours ago, Lenne said:

I played the demo of a R&C game back when you got a demo disk along with your console on the PS2 and I did like it but I think I never beat it.

Heard nothing but good things about this game.

I may check it out just for the old memories. :')

I juste beat the game and damn it was good :3 I mean... I've been a fan of the series since the PS2 releases and R&C1 and R&C3 are definitely my favorites. I've been a bit dissapointed how Insomniac went with the series before this one. All4One and Q-Force didn't feel like Ratchet & Clank and Into The Nexus was a bit too short, but it was a step back to right tracks

Really hoping they would continue with this and release remade versions of R&C2 and R&C3. Oh the nostalgia from the levels :3