Finally!

rjr1124

Good morning all,

My names Ryan and I've been coming to this site for quite awhile now. So, I've been playing zombies since WAW and I really fell out of the loop after BO2. I played tranzit and didn't really enjoy it much and then I missed out on all the BO2 dlc maps. Now I've got all the dlc maps for BO2 and I realize now how much I need to catch up on. I figured since ill be coming here quite often since Der Eisendrach looks absolutely amazing, I should introduce myself. Unfortunately I never have time to sit down and just play for hours but I still plan on playing the shit out of the new map. I'm looking for people to play with when I do have the time, I'm not an amazing zombie player but I'm definitely a solid player. I have tons of questions but I'll save those for another time and the proper forum. I'll have to add my xbox and ps names when I get home but I look forward to discussing this stunning side game that 3arc has created with you all. Jealous of all you ps4 players who don't have to work today! Hope everyone has a great day. And thank you to whoever created this site!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I am so glad I didn't sleep on this installment of zombies! Wow, I just played the map all night last night since I finally got some time to sit down and explore and died right before getting my 2nd bow. That lightning bow is absolutely bonkers. There's so much to do I haven't even tried getting the spikes. I always thoroughly enjoyed Treyarchs zombie mode but this time around they really went all out. I'm so stoked on this map and I'm already drooling at what could possibly be next! See you in the threads!