Eastereggs pointing at something?

Castun50

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe you're right, we certainly won't be waking them up for nothing. I just believe the Origins crew, as all 4 of them are currently alive, will be the playable ones from this point forward.

Also I would like to double down on my bet that there will be a gamemode in BO3 that incorporates character select somehow. Maybe a more robust Grief mode, maybe new ones, who knows. But it would be absolutely perfect if completing the EE for The Giant unlocks the O4 as selectable characters for some mode in zombies.

I do believe you're right, we certainly won't be waking them up for nothing. I just believe the Origins crew, as all 4 of them are currently alive, will be the playable ones from this point forward.

Also I would like to double down on my bet that there will be a gamemode in BO3 that incorporates character select somehow. Maybe a more robust Grief mode, maybe new ones, who knows. But it would be absolutely perfect if completing the EE for The Giant unlocks the O4 as selectable characters for some mode in zombies.

Ewwwww I don't want character select, I want my story canon unlike Extinctions.

Not even in a game mode that doesn't have any real connection to the ongoing story? Like Grief, Turned and Survival maps from BO2?

Not even in a game mode that doesn't have any real connection to the ongoing story? Like Grief, Turned and Survival maps from BO2?

Nope because I still have hope that they somewhat have storyline in them. But for maybe something else more related to something that was leaked, I wouldn't mind it.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

Nope because I still have hope that they somewhat have storyline in them. But for maybe something else more related to something that was leaked, I wouldn't mind it.

Fair enough.

Can I just say the discussions we have been having here and in other places are amazing. I haven't had as much fun theorizing and what not about zombies as I am now. I am hoping a lot more people are going to start being active so we can get even more great inputs.

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2015, 1:40:03, NaBrZHunter said:

@Nightmare Voyager Ah! I see...hm...well, actually the thing about Peter...that is one I was mulling over the other day. BTW, did you decide whether you would mind me running my ideas past y'all? 'Cause I wanted to talk about Peter in one of the videos...I think we may be in for something interesting...

I made a post about this a few weeks ago. I told u he would be connected somehow and alive. Everything has changed. However who has said A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G about waking the O3. its not even going towards the O3 right now. I don't understand how yall came to that conclusion. please fill me in. However I dont think the mexican is going to pop up anytime soon. We should look at the time line from der reise to COTD and see what happened and where we are NOW. Cause what we know is rich just sent maxis and sam to the moon. so from beginning to then has happened. Now if someone could post the radios from The Giant we could go off that. However I dont see us waking the O3. Theres almost no point if we have Origins guys. what are the O3 going to do the the Origins guys cant do? It doesn't make sense.