The Giant (concept map)

The Giant:

As I’m sure you’re all aware, there’s a new map heading in called “The giant” this is my version of the map. 

Weapons: Box weapons are the same as the Shadow of Evil map’s with of course the exception of wonder weapons. 

Wonder weapon: The wunderwaffe DG prototype- Similar to the typical Wunder-waffe, only it’s amo is somewhat more unstable, killing more zombies, but also running the risk of zapping you more. Upgrading it causes one to gain the Wunderwaffe-D.G. Protwo: This is more of a launcher sending out small blasts of lightning at a lobbed angle like a china lake or war machine. As a bonus, you don’t get zapped by the device. 

Takeo’s Samuri Sword: As another bonus you get the powerful sword Melee weapon as well. Upgraded it becomes the Dishonored and will cut any zombie in half. Double upgrading it turns it into the Honorable, a lesser powered sword, but can effect multiple zombies with one slice. 

Wall weapons: 
-Type 100
-Double barrel shotgun
-Thompson
-Trenchgun
-Kar-98k (in their normal locations) 
There’s also some new weapons in the new areas: 
-The hole-puncher: Hits hard, but not much splash damage. Upgraded it becomes the 3-hole punch firing 3 shots as one bullet. 
-The I9-Uz2: A powerful and tiny sub-machine gun. 

Perks: 
Now, perks in this map work in a VERY special way. On a desk in the area near teleporter B, there’s a strew of 4 elixirs: Red, Blue, Yellow, and White. There’s 4 perks stations around the map as well, exactly where the 4 perk machines were in the last game, as well as a 5th perk station in the manufacturing area. Take one of the elixirs a station and add it to change the station to a color. People who took an art class in high school will appreciate how this next bit works: YOU CHOOSE WHAT PERKS ARE ON THE MAP!
Add a red elixir and you’ll get juggernog with nothing else in it. Add A blue and a yellow to get speed cola. A red-Blue-Yellow combo will produce “Doctor Monty’s gumball machine”.  But putting 2 whites in will cause the machine to go black and permanently produce “Deadshot Daiquiri. Wile the first 1 of each elixir is free, the rest cost 500 per color. There’s also a button as well that resets the perk machine incase you don’t want that perk anymore, but that it’s self cost 1000. 

Just to be clear: 
Red- Jug
Red+Yellow: Vulture’s Aid
Yellow: Double tap
Yellow+White: Stamin-up 
Yellow+blue: Speed cola
Blue: Quick revive
Blue+Red: PHD Flopper
Blue+White: Electric Cherry
White+red: Mule Kick
Red-Blue-Yellow: Doctor Monty’s gumball machine
Any other combination of colors: Deadshot daiquiri.

Achievements: 
Perk-o-holic: Combine all the elixirs to make all 11 possibilities. 
Daze of Future’s past: In The giant, put everything where it will be. (Meaning put juggernog, speedcola, double-tap, and quick revive in the stations where they were in the ORIGINAL Der reise. 

As for the gumball machine that has 5 flavors of gum in it. It can be purchased for 1000 a pop, the effect will only last til the end of the round and you can’t have 2 effects at once. 
-Hazard-Pay-back: You now set off a deadly nuke if you red-screen ONCE. No points will be rewarded for the nuke. (Red color, depicts a triangle with a zombie hand in it) 
-Rando-Droppy!: A drop can randomly appear once in the next round. No preference on the drop, or the location, other then the drop being within your vision. (Purple swirl with a ? on it.)
-Graple-apple: Allows one to pull drops towards themselves by shooting them. (Green, depicts a magnet) 
-Hat-Trick-Tang: When one finds a zombie with a hat and manages to shoot the hat off before the zombie, the zombie explodes killing zombies beside it as well as it’s self. (Orange depicts a top hat with a fuse-bomb under it)
-Rotten luck: At first disquises it’s self as one of the other 4 perks, if eaten causes one to become somewhat tipsy, causing inferior aim and difficulty in movement. I should mention, the only way to catch this perk is to spot the gum-ball when it comes out of the machine, if it’s black don’t eat it. ( Black with a skull on it) 

Notice how the invisibility perk isn’t here. Well I figured that’d just be TOO OP coupled with vulture’s aid, which I should also mention has lost half it’s green-smell’s existence time and it comes up much more rarely. 

Now for the actual map. 

It starts off pretty much the same. 2 paths, pack a punch in the teleporter, 3 teleporters, but now some changes: 

-The wall infront of where quick revive is, is still standing, blow it up with a grenade to gain access. 

-The perks are now perk stations, 

-The large white door behind the teleporter mainframe can now be bought for 2000 to gain access to the level behind the mainframe, where a large mechanism sits undisturbed: The fly trap. 

-There are now 2 buildables as well: The monkey turret and the galvanized turret. The monkey turret works by accepting a monkey bomb (placed with LB) and then doubling the size of the explosion when the song’s done. The galvanized turret will actually be attacked by zombies, but will otherwise function on it’s own by shooting zombies and filling their guts with volts much like the guardian from BO2 or the repulsion turret from Exo-zombies. 

Of course there’s an easter-egg now as well, an egg that requires you to fallow the instructions given to you by richtofen (The younger). Performing these tasks will eventually grant you access to the hidden lab near teleporter C where you can veiw the test subjects of Nikolai, Takeo, and Tank. It appears the 4 of them have undergone extreme 115 treatment. One will then need to activate the test subjects, but to do so, you need the help of richtofen (the older) who has been shot and killed. You can find his body and bring it to a teleporter. Using it will cause a zombie richtofen with blue eyes to start stumbling about. Find him and have normal richtofen talk to him. It’s important you don’t kill this zombie. If you do you’ll have to bring his body back to a teleporter. Have the younger richtofen talk to the older about how he ends up damning himself to an eternity of horrific terrors and apocalyptic results. Eventually the older richtofen zombie will give up the codes needed and you can continue on with the game, you can kill the zombie richtofen, but there’s some pretty cool easter egg talkings that come up if you complete the next steps with him still alive. 

You will then be able to release the subjects into the area near the fly-trap: Angry and confused the 3 surviving older characters will need motivation to continue. 
Takeo: Bring him the double-upgraded version of his sword to get him in the action. 
Nikolai: Use the perk machines to make a vodka-dispenser. To do this you will need to find the secret combination of elixars. The code is identified by the fly trap’s lightning sparks: Blue White White Yellow. Drinking the vodka yourself will cause a “Rotten Luck” effect. But bring it to Nikkolai and He starts kicking ass. 
Tank: Is actually the easiest to influence. You need to bathe him in blood getting as many kills as you can within a minute. Once in a frenzy, he won’t be stopped. 

Once the 3 are up and running the last thing to do is load them onto the teleporter mainframe (where the 3 badasses will automatically migrate towards once motivated) 

Finally there’s one last step: Voice activation of the 3 test subjects. You will need richtofen in zombie form to complete this. The best thing to do is simply have one player at a teleporter, teleporting richtofen’s body. And the other at the mainframe, ready to push the button when he arrives. If done correctly one should get the achievement: 

Half-time: In “the giant” Goals change…

Edited by Stop mocking me0
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make text white I REALLY want to read this without hurting my eyes!

Not that there's anything wrong with Black, black is a great color. Please I swear I'm not a racist.

I don't think it is his doing, there was another post like this but with a larder font as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the idea of making your own perks, it reminds me of alchemy and stuff and it is a nice change to the map, I hope they do something like that actually.