Paradoxes and Time-stream Stability theory

Ok so as we can see from the new Giant map The NO4 are going back before O4 Richtofen took control of the MPD. This takes place before Shi No Numa around the same time as the initial betrayal. So Maxis and samantha are killed or at least richtofen thinks this is what happens

Ludvig Maxis states at the end of origins "The Paradox must be resolved"

Maxis then enters the Light and the Paradox Is resolved resulting in us going 

What I believe is that Time started off as stable before WWII and the Zombies. This is a timeline where everything is Normal and the events that took place with group 935 are not as extraordinary as the one depicted in the storyline. However somewhere along the line a Paradox occurred which cracked the fabric of time. I'm not sure exactly where this first crack occurred but I believe it involves the MPD. 

Once the Time stream becomes cracked for the first time it leads to other events in the storyline that do not occur in the actual history of Earth. I believe I can pinpoint exact moments that cracked the time stream even more

Teleportation working

Richtofen touching the Pyramid

Voices leading Richtofen to create Griffon's station in the 40's 

The Zombies being brought into existence

And of course the Largest Crack in the Time-stream. Earth being destroyed by the Missiles. 

When the Missiles hit it probably completely fucked over the order of things and thus the biggest Paradox of them all happened. Now, origins can either be a Parallel World, a Future Cycle, or a Temporary Limbo where the universe resets itself. Once we complete the events of Origins Maxis needs to Fix the Paradox. In doing so I believe Maxis fixed most of the Paradox making the Time-Stream Stable enough for us to travel through it again. Thus this is where the Giant comes in. The Giant takes place after time has begun to crack but still remains mostly intact. This is the Plan Maxis mentions at the end of Origins. He plans to send the NO4 back through the cycle and alter the events that occurred. Maxis must realize that he cannot save his daughter by using the polarization of the towers around the world and decides that the only way to save his daughter is to go back to the past. However, Maxis can;t do that because he has no body.

Now here is something for you to think about. Everyone in Griffon's station assumes Maxis is Dead. It was only because Richtofen stated that since samantha was alive then Maxis was out there somewhere. So without richtofen Samantha should still be in the MPD and Maxis is still trapped inside some sort of Tunnel. So does this mean that we need to save maxis from the tunnel and send him to the Moon so he can fufill his destiny? Or are we to prevent Maxis from reaching the moon to stop him from entering the Machines? I believe there are some things that NEED to happen and other things that Could happen one way or another. Sort of like doctor who's fixed points in time and changeable points in time

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic