I just saw the Zombies reveal in my dreams somehow

I just had a weird dream last night and I want to submit this before I forget the details. In this Dream I saw the zombies reveal and it was really dark and mysterious. There's dimly lit bunker full of these half human, half zombie people. It was really weird. who knows, might be a premonition I had

I just had a dream last night and somehow my subconscious put together a coherent zombies reveal trailer
[9:02:16 AM] Black Hand Smith: Apparently the main character is a woman and she lives in an underground bunker where there are people with yellow eyes. Apparently zombies can retain their humanity if they try extremely hard.
[9:03:18 AM] Black Hand Smith: However there is a breach as one of the yellow eyed humans gives in to the madness and completely turns into a zombie and causes an outbreak on the upper levels of the complex
[9:04:09 AM] Black Hand Smith: This woman and 3 other people get in these pods and prepared to go up after putting on their armor.
[9:05:09 AM] Black Hand Smith: The last image was a small black music box and at the end of the trailer it opened up and Samantha's lullaby started playing

Once you saw the logo for Black Ops 3 Zombies there was something else after the trailer

It was nightime and there was mist on the ground and the sound of emptiness. There was gunfire and then there were hundreds of zombies running towards a different group of people. The trailer ends without showing us the faces of the mystery crew

[9:06:59 AM] Black Hand Smith: Also there was something else about Dynamic Dual Wielding
[9:07:43 AM] Black Hand Smith: You can dual wield certain weapons and control each one individually so that they shoot in a different direction

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times is this going to happen to you? :lol: 

I remember the first time I had a premonition was before Die Rise. I dreamed about a desert and we were in a box with railings along the center to keep us from falling into the Pit Below. It was a catwalk. In the center there was a small pole with a Crystal in it. 

I was wrong about that but later when buried came out the starting room was very similar to what I dreamed Minus the Pole and the crystal.