Eddy's Quest for Attention ( Spacing is a Bit fucked up but...Enjoy )

Exo Zombies

Once upon a time there was a Company called Atlass. They made all sorts of technobabble and thingamabobs within their corporation. Once day while trying to train Velociraptors the Exo Zombies broke loose. Then the Wizard of Oz, the Swan princess, Jim Halpert and everyone's favorite Character

The zombies overrun the Atlas facility while the Exo 4 survived wave after wave of overpowered zombies. Their Equipment was mediocre and their upgrade stations were shit but with the Help of HAL9000 they were able to find the 4 key cards which allowed them to call for Help. They figured out that they were being used for some kind of testing when they called for help. Upon escaping the facility the warbird suddenly did a 9/11 and crashed into the buildings around them. With nowhere to run our heros were swarmed.....However...... Atlass had other plans.

The next thing they knew they were waking up next to Ronald Mcdonald as he spoke softly.." ba ba ba ba ba....you were loving it". For you see Atlass had plans for these 4. They saved them from the facility and took them into a civilian area. However due to Magic the Area got overrun by the Exo Zombies. So after surviving a bunch of Ripoff obstacles such as hellhounds. They managed to Turn On Busby who suddenly exploded due to pleasure. They then ripped off Ascension by sending up a rocket into the Sky. Meanwhile they saved survivors that were completely useless in fact they were so useless none of the Atlas Employees had any idea how they survived so long.....Suspicious isn't it? Luckily they got help from a Big Lipped Alligator but then he began to Sing
Just as the Atlas employees were about to get swarmed again Sentinel arrived and decide that someone is about to be voted ff the Island. And that Person....IS OZ. OZ gets shot and killed when they decide to take the remaining characters to a new location via helicopter. Inside this helicopter they meet another prisoner they " Rescued" from Atlass. They are then transported to a Boat Where once again the ship goes to shit and survival happens again. They fight off new Experiments and juggernaut zombies while at the same time wondering if they will ever make it out alive when Atlas Arrives to Retrieve their Experiment from Sentinel Captivity. However Sentinel has other plans and decides to sink the Boat and everyone on it. The new guy knows how to get out and locates a yellow submarine deep bellow the ship. Atlass is about to explain everything when suddenly they are all shot down by a warbird. Our Atlass 4 Escape underwater!!
They then Find an underwater Sentinel Base and realize the Submarine is being brought in to Dock. THEY HAVE NO CONTROL!! AAUUUGHH.
Inside the base they find all sorts of Secret Documents and Nude Pictures of Lillith. They have been watching them for a Long time....A Very Long time. Sentinel then unleashes their security which is a bunch of trained zombies that are being controlled by someone in the facility. They fight the Zombies and realize that everything is about to get clustefucked. They discover all sorts of things underwater. They find, Cryptids, Zombies, Cyborgs, Ancestors, all locked away. Which is when they realize who is the Mastermind behind everything. 
It is OZ!!!! DUN DUN DUN
For you see OZ faked his death because he works for Sentinel. It was OZ who tampered with the Bomb....It was OZ who created the Zombies.....It was OZ who devised this whole Plan. But then it gets even better. He was the one who tampered with the heads of the other 3. He brainwashed them into setting the zombies Free so that he could escape.What wast their Ultimate Plan? To create a New supersoldier that could be controlled, and with each new kill made the Army Even Bigger!! it was Genius! Suddenly the Kraken arrives and breaks the window and all they can see is a flash of White as everything just becomes to bright to see...

The next thing they saw was 2 large round eyes...... Eddy was ruining the fun of Game Night. For it was he who decided to make Exo Zombies Real. And this my friends....is why Samantha never lets Eddy get his turn.
Edited by Black Hand Smith
Fixed formatting
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ark pic? I meant the name for the map in the code. I read this not long after it came out.

​Yes, the first time I heard about the Map code being Ark was last week when the Picture of the main Menu was released Showing the word ARK and H20. Since then I've been waiting for the reveal so I could confirm if I somehow managed to guess correctly again.