Verrukt Revisited- The Asylum, Mayhem, Void

Easter egg Song

FLush the toilet 3 times

Nikolai, Takeo, Dempsey and "Richtofen" appear in the asylum wearing their Origins Attire. They still don't quite remember Why they are here or what exactly to do. All they know is that....they have been here before....once...maybe twice...Especially Dempsey who sometimes recalls events that happened once upon a time. However these are not the same walls and these are not the same enemies from before.

d0c17d48798f426d4526dd7daa06dd2a.png

Players Spawn in the same areas as they did in the original map However something is off. Maybe it's the walls are bloodier, or perhaps it's the sound of voices coming from the walls. Power will reunite you and you will know what to do. The map is almost exactly as it was before. There are really not many new Areas to Explore However aside from the map layout it is clear that this is not the same asylum you fought zombies in long ago

Perks

As you make your way to the Power you will realize something. The perk machines no longer take the form of Bottled Drinks. Instead the Perks have been replaced by Injections which have the Perk Logo on the Syringe. The Posters advertising the perks have been replaced with Pictures of people killing other people ( Not zombies) with the words Mommy and Daddy written in crayon. Other images portray an eye, the Illuminati symbol, and a Black Smudge.

The Enemy

The Enemies this time around are NOT ZOMBIES. I repeat, they are NOT ZOMBIES. There is a story behind why the enemies aren't zombies perhaps something is controlling them. They act like zombies, they attack like zombies. However they are still alive and not Undead. for the sake of describing the enemies we shall refer to them as Zombies. 

Nazi: Nazi's wearing different uniforms with Glowing red eyes. 

Nurse: nurses with Red Eyes

Patients: Mental Patients who keep muttering to themselves, also red eyes

American Soldiers: Soldiers with red eyes.

Traps

Electric traps: Electric traps are scattered around the map for your killing pleasure

Lobotomizer: A trap which activates sawblades at head level. Slicing open "Zombie" Heads and spilling their brains all over the floor.

Pack a Punch

Around the map there are 4 switches you might have missed. One in the Speed Cola Room. One next to the juggernog. One in the Small room by spawn. and one in the shower. Flipping the switches in the correct order will open the doors to the courtyard where the fountain is dripping Blood. Press X to make a wish. Suddenly you are transported through time and space to a location in the future...or perhaps it's a past or ONE of your pasts. The room is small and Grey with no color in it at all, no windows and no features. There is though, a chance that you might not be as alone as you think in this room. However in this distinct area all 4 characters are wearing their original Black ops attire and can pack a Punch for 30 seconds before being engulfed in Darkness and waking up in Verrukt. The courtyard is filled with Body Bags and there are piles of bodies which are burned to a crisp. You will need to figure out the order of the switches each time you want to pack a punch. The order changes each time

Radios

Radio 1: http://www.meridianoutpost.com/resources/etools/calculators/morsecode.wav

Radio 2: " Bzzzzzzzz ......We thought the war would end soon....but this? This is impossible to even comprehend. I must be dreaming. We've been through so much together. Through the same training, the same home town...yet they all turned on each other like animals.Why was I not affected? As I record what could be my final words I can only imagine what is happening outside. 

GAME OVER

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY bio-shock how in one universe the improvements are drinks and in another they're injections! That's almost borderline copy-right!  :P  ;)

I also love how we fight the "not-yet-dead".. Does this mean WE'RE the zombies? 

Not quite. But there is something far more sinister at play. I wont give away anything yet but there are bits and pieces of the story scattered around somewhere. Origins revisited?