Fully interactive map: 81

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok EagerMcBeaver! 

The button, when pushed will start up the easter egg to begin with, numerous computers will light up flashing numerous things, all these things must be solved to complete the first step (there isn't many steps this round):

one's flashing the numbers "3680" and "29920". 

one's saying on a screen that "excess data is needed, please refer to the Pykrete project. "  

one's saying that "issue in abomination centrifuge, please repair."

"energy supply needs to be jumpstarted, please attach massive kinetic force to "Opening conduction panel" on floor 36." 

"authorization needed please activate authorization protocol." There is a single copper key dispensed from this computer. No other computer in the room has a key. Just this one. 

The code translates it to "33" 

On level 33 you find the previously metallic room has changed. 

Marelton will remember this place: A devastated nuclear wasteland. The simulated area will show marelton hiding in the bunker, the zombies eyes going blue, then the bomb will hit and "mareltons" body will fly forward, landing nearby. It will then flash purple. 

The simulation will end after this, but the room will remain simulated. 

Theres' still 6 more drives... What now? 

Ok, simply put, the drives, put in the different areas on floor 32, are attached to the metallic "grid" rooms. Each of these rooms will show a piece of one of the N4's past, it starts off with marelton showing he died in nuke town. 

Here's a record of the other 6 drives: 

-Misty 1: Misty's family is eaten by zombies, she as a teenager makes it out and runs away, only to end up in the clutches of the CDC. 

-Samuel 1: Samuel is doing a lot of research about politicians and things, only to stumble upon a book left on the ground after what appears to be russman drops his stuff right outside this building. The book is none other then the Diary of Dr. Ludwig Maxis. 

-Russman 1: It shows russman setting up a plan of attack on an area in germany, codename "project Arrow". Later it is shown russman takes up drinking to deal with the failed mission which causes the death of many of his squad. 

-Marelton 2: Marelton flashes out of the sky Die-rise style in a Lab. He doesn't know where he is or why he's there. On the table is the body of a young-adult girl (misty). She is dead, but her brain seems perfectly preserved. Fallowing the math notes, marelton conducts his own experiments. 

-Misty 2: It is shown many test were run on misty as she grew up in a lab, the final test seems to kill her. The scientist leave and the scene ends with marelton flashing into the room. 

-Samuel 2: This scene shows the flesh cult forcing samuel to eat zombie flesh. He then appears immune, while the rest of the group turns zombie. In horror, he backs out of the ally to find russman in a bus, which quickly speeds off. 

After unlocking these things you do NOT receive the achievement for revisiting your past. Because: 

A: The last hard-drive doesn't appear to work. 

B: There is one radio recording hidden around the lab for every room unlocked. A LOT of backstory info on this map! 

Each of the radios can be found on the map somewhere. One is even in the very first spawn, meaning at least one player has to survive on the spawn platform until all the drives can be read, a HARD task, but not necessary for the easter egg, just the extra achieves: 

-Marelton 1: ...Ate: Nov......9  my name is marelton Johnson! I am here, reporting my findings of the horrific practices being undertaken by this "pentageon" group every day for at least a decade. Reanimating the dead, super weapon technology, and horrific nazi underlying.I've tracked down everything I could, and........Richtofen... Who is richtofen? ... It's none of my concern, I'll let the american government decide what to do with this gro..... 

-Misty 1: Today we acquired another test subject from our exposure site. We've named her Axis-21, formally known as "Abagail". I will personally be watching over her tests as she matures. This has been Dr. Kreizenburg, out. 

- Samuel: The government today think's they're so smart... Well I'm on to them now... With the knowledge I've acquired from Mr. Romeros' office and this book which must have fallen from the heaven's above, I should find new hope in discovering the scourge of our american government!

Russman- Mr. Russman, you can not recover from this, you're old, life has moved on, it's time the department hired someone more modern. "I am an american government operative... You dare tell me ..." I was afraid you'd say this, but we can't have you blabbing to anyone about what you did... BANG.... (Noise like teleporting) What the hell...His body just... Vanished.... I must report this to Dr. Groph Immediately. 

-Marelton 2:

Misty: Huh? Where am I? 

Marelton: "Oh my god you're alive?!? IT WORKED?!?

Misty: Hey.... You..... Ug...

(zombie noises) 

Marelton: No time to explain, let's get you out of here! 

Misty: Rawr.... Zombies... Must... Kill zombies.... 

Marelton: Stick with me Mrs... .. GAH! ... My name... Is marelton. 

-Misty 2: 

A tragic end to our test subject came today. Odd thing too. It appeared JUST as soon as she fully lost consciousness she disapeared in a brilliant flash. This was odd, but what is even weirder is that hours later, she came BACK! Just popped up in the middle of shnenard's office, still dead... Just back.. We are running tests on the corpse now.... 

-Samuel 2: 

Samuel: Uh... Hello? Who are you? 

Name's russman! No time to talk, quick, shoot all these bastards off this bus!

Samuel: Who's driving this thing? 

TEDD: Hello! 

Samuel: What the f***!?!?!

Russman: Listen kid! We don't got time for this, shoot, kill, repeat. Or die trying! Keep it up, and we might just make it to the end of the line. 

Samuel: What's the end of the line? 

Russman: Step one.... 

-Russman 2 (This unlocks before the last grid chamber) 

(silence) 

Unknown voice:       I'm coming for you Prometheus.... 

(Static) 

Yup, Misty grew  up on the farm, then the zombies came, and she was abducted. 

Here's a full timeline of the N4:

-Russman, part of the group meant to develop 2 things: 1-handle nuclear weaponry and 2- discover the origins of Richtofen and who 935 are. His group becomes "broken arrow" after a failed launch attempt lands nukes in the middle of nuketown. CDC and CIA are dispatched to investigate. His group was killed in the explosion. 

-Samuel observes russman running away after appearing near the building, leaving the building, and dropping the diary of Dr. Maxis which he picks up. 

A few days pass....

-Marelton finds info about the nuke site looking for info on a government group known as "Pentageon" (Pentagon/ contagion words are weird). This group was founded by JFK after the events of FIVE. 

-The events of moon take place and zombies pop up everywhere, marelton dies on impact. 

-As a little girl, Misty is taken in after the CDC attempt to control the zombie infestation. They expirament on her, but eventually kill her. She vanishes appears back a few days. 

-The CDC's base is over-run with zombies, scientists leave, Marelton appears and revives Misty. 

-Russman escapes from wherever he is and procures passage on "TEDD's Bus". 

-Samuel is forced by the flesh to eat zombie flesh, to which he seems somewhat immune to their dangers, he is then greeted by russman and joins him. 

-All 4 meet up in Green run. where the events of tranzit takes place. 

It seems that 3 of the crew have actually died before. Only samuel has yet to be turned to corpse form (until the events of die-rise) How odd... 

Unless he has and we don't know about it lol. Also, Misty looks like a farm girl and I think she was still on the farm not long before the rockets hit but left as the apocalypse had already started. I don't think it spanned over a really really long amount of time. Anyways, what we gotta do now? I am edging towards pushing Samuel off of floor 80 to see if it corrects the timeline.

Actually what you NEED to do is jump from the helipad near the top of the building! 

You dolphin dive from up there with no wing suit to the right location and the force you make lights up the WHOLE pad.  Have fun with that free-fall! 

The kinetic pad computer in the easter-egg hub room is now glowing green. 

Perhaps now you can look into one of the other easter egg steps: 

-Authorization Protocol 

-Pykrete project

- Abomination centrifuge. 

The abomination chamber seems to have some sort of spining issue according to marelton. You need some sort of lubricant... What's a better oil then hordes of zombies? 

Simply bring in multiple trains of zombies and activate the centrifuge, eventually a voice will say: 

"Debris dislodged, centrifuge online" 

This will fallow with all of the abominations being released from their prisons on the wall. RUN! 

You survive the attack and the computer seems lit up. 

The only two things left are the Pykrete issue and the authorization issue.