FIRST fully interactive map! - Mist

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A voice calls out to you explaining what to do: 

"Ah, PERFECT. You are achieving FAR beyond expectations! But there is still much to do. Among things, you must gain access to the chamber of echo. It's a massive cavern beneath the town. I do not yet know of how you plan to reach it. Perhaps some history of this town can help us, the records should be in the library." 

What do you do in the library? 

Actually it's the switch we never hit. 

Hitting the switch calls forth some sort of horrible black hole, it will unleash fire and horrors into the world, stepping into the black hole while it's active will give the screen a red filter. This lasts for a brief minute before fading back to the normal world. The only change in this red-realm is that the well is not blocked and one can enter it. Jump down and much like being thrown out of a robot in origins, you'll land dazed. Look up and you're in a massive underground cavern with no box, no wonderfizz, mule kick, and a whole bunch of glowing symbols on the wall, you know you've seen these symbols before... But where? 

The cave will after a few seconds, begin filling with water and eventually you'll rise up out of the water near the marina. 

At the bottom of the well is a massive 

Sorry... IDK what happened there... Ignore the "At the bottom of the well there was a massive" bit... 

Anyways, NGT have found that the symbols on the trees in the mist from earlier match the symbols in the caves. So, after entering the cave, pressure plates have popped up in front of the trees. 

You press them in the order described in the well. If it works the well should fill with water imediantly and blast the cap off the real-world-well which will now fill with water, making it impossible to return to the well's interior. 

You head back to the marina: 

Excellent! It IS here! After so long... 

We just need to summon it. Don't worry, it's just a submarine, not a demon. Take my drive to the subterrarian caverns, there should be an access port around there somewhere for me to fit in... 

You return to the caves, but can't find any kind of port. What to do? 

The U boat has nothing, neither does the marina. 

Moving forward, what you NEED is a box reward buildable from earlier. If you bring one of them down to the caves it will find a NEW link to attach to. Kill enough zombies and it will take the black box. 

Once hooked up: 

"We're so close! Wait... Nein! There is debris in the way. We'll need a way to dislodge the massive rocks." 

"There are 3 main boulders blocking the path: One is accessible in the cave, one is directly beneath that echo cavern, and the final is somehow beneath the hotel. You must dislodge them quickly, the longer the vessel stays trapped, the more precious data we lose! 

3 buildables: 

Flashlight attachment

Box-of-rewards

Voodoo mask

These are all the build ables in the map. 

The kettle gun is ineffective. 

There are three main bits here:

The lowest part of the hotel is the basement, which has an odd pressure gauge on some of the laundry machines. 

The well is still sealed off by water but no longer has a lid. 

The cavern has a massive pillar with a crack in it, but explosives seem ineffective. The pillar contains metallic ore apparently though, so what can one do with metal? 

The 3 areas are 3 different puzzles. 

Relax I got this: 

TO NGT! 

-NGT has found that taking the elevator CHANGES the pressure levels. 

-After shooting the pillar continuously with a LMG, the pillar starts turning slightly red, what to do now? 

-The well can actually be activated by tossing grenades down the well. -STEP COMPLETE. 

NGT: Finds that certain guns after being upgraded a few times can actually gain a flame-thrower attachment. Perhaps this can help you? 

The pressure levels seem to be a big deal as well, the more one travels up the higher the pressure when they return to the lobby floor. After riding from the top floor to the ground floor the pressure gauge is at max on the laundry machine. What to do now? 

Using the elevators again just seems to reduce the pressure. Instead you fallow a pipe outside that heads into the swamp. Inside, there are a few holes that need to be blocked, but with what? 

The flame thrower attachment is earned. You use it on the pillar and it distorts and shifts until it falls into the darkness bellow with a "THUNK".  QUEST COMPLETED. 

What you have to do is, during a round where zombies vary in size, train a bunch of mini-zombies around the pipes, where they get stuck in them, once one gets stuck, kill it.

This will dislodge the final boulder. 

Return to the marina and you'll find one of the buttons is blinking now. You push it. 

"Wonderful! Absolutely WONDERFUL! You've done it! With the data encrypted in this sub I can finally free myself from this hell! No longer will I wait in torment as those other three wonder around in this horrid depiction of a never-ending horror! My name is Agent vickfeild Russman, and I am coming BACK!" 

*Russman's screen will go into the red-realm for a bit here. 

Russman: I... I remember... I... I gota... SERVE! I MUST SERVE MY ILLUMINATI SUPERIORS! I WILL AVENGE YOU, DOCTOR EDWARD RICHTOFEN! And these three idiots are gona help me!" 

Samule: I CALLED IT! I CALLED ALL OF IT! 

Misty: Russman! What the hell are you...

Marelton: Misty, believe me, that's a question for another day, right now it's IMPERATIVE that we... 

(In samule's head) Richtofen: Samule! It is time! The agent has been awakened! We need to take care of the other two NOW! Kill them! The nerd knows what we're up to! 

*Stulenger's screen shows that misty and marelton are enemy now

Russ: Now hold on a second here you two... Why the hell are you even...

Maxis- (From marelton's watch) MARELTON! They're on to you! 

*Marelton's screen shows russman and stulenger as enemy. 

Marelton: We can talk this out guys! 

Misty: I don't know what's going on here but we all just need to settle down and...

Russman: Doctor maxis and his followers need to pay the price, now how much do you think old tofen will appreciate the AI in that there watch stu?

*Russman and Misty's screens now show Marelton and misty and Russman and Stulenger as enemy respectively.

There are now 3 endings: 

1: Stulenger and Russian kill misty and marelton: Richtofen victorious

2: Marelton and Misty kill Samule and Russman:  Maxis victorious

3: If either group of characters make it to the U-boat in the fog, they can use the U-boat to escape into the bog depending on which team escapes results in two different cutscenes: One staring misty and marelton, the other russman and Stulenger. Both fortell they know of where russman is heading or where he is heading: True-ending. 

After the easter egg it's totally possible to continue playing as long as you don't kill the other players. Infact you can even explore a small portion of the surfaced sub to find some hints about the next map.

And that concludes "Mist" I hope you enjoyed! 

There are tiny pictures you need a sniper to see of Big ben and Moscow and a white picture with a big red circle. 

Likewise there's a note from doctor Shuster! (That's a name we haven't heard in a while). 

'Dear Dr. Richtofen: I am currently finalizing a deal with the americans. We have no choice but to offer our work. The war is won and doom has taken us. Me and Groph only barely escaped Griffen Station with our necks. We need protection from that beast. I have begun working in a lab built into a small rural area in Washington, it's off the grid and allows me to continue my research. In other news, while the, ahem, grid tests, and well... HIM... haven't been successful, we are pleased to announce that the "spine wheel" subject has been a complete success. We're shipping him to the US tomorrow, if all goes according to plan, he'll sabotage the project and infiltrate the US's most elite forces. What else he's capable of we aren't sure. We know you have a plan, and we hope you succeed in your "Master Plan". For your sakes, and for ours...

-Doctor F. Shuster.

As an added bonus, if one zooms in on the page, stares at it for a few seconds, and turns around, they'll see a figure of samantha maxis (as on moon) staring back at them with blue eyes before the lights go out and she disappears. 

Edited by Stop mocking me0