Day 25 The Lost Map Concept

Rebirth

Easter Egg Song activated By finding 3 Teddy Bears around the Map. One has Blue eyes, One has Red Eyes, and One has Yellow Eyes.

Cutscene

Earth……..Crippled….diseased……...infested…...these are some of the words to describe our past…….Some people say this began long before the stars fell from the sky…..Legends of Magic Pyramids, a secret society and the numbers...935. These are the Legends that are told….are they real? or are they just something the previous inhabitants made up to explain what happened before we showed up…….Here’s the story of the great city of Paris….the legend of our Rebirth..

( Richtofen looks up at the Mpd as he switches places with samantha)

( The Rockets begin to leave the moon as Nikolai, Samantha, Takeo, and Dempsey are swarmed and killed by the undead)

( A group of CDC agents are fighting the undead in nuketown as the final zombie falls dead)

( Suddenly one of the CDC members drops his gun and stares at the rocket as it seals their fate)

( The World is now in chaos Richtofens laughter is heard as you stare into the mist)

( You see two lights appear out of the mist as the Tranzit bus speeds away)

( Suddenly you see as the Broken Earth is covered by an electrical Field. the spires are lit around the world. maxis exits Reality as he enters the Paradox.)

( You hear footsteps, Giant mechanical footsteps as the Giant Stomps around Paris. The Eiffel tower looks altered. Mechanical balls cover the Steel Bars and a light flickers as the Giant protects it)

Suddenly a Flash of Light and the Bell zooms overhead as it crash lands into a parking lot some distance away from the Eiffel tower.

Our 4 heroes exit the Bell and look around them.

Paris is on fire………..

You spawn in a parking lot filled with Damaged cars. Some of them have been crushed by the Giant’s Footsteps. It is raining Heavily and it is hard to walk. The undead Swarm quickly to your Location as they pop out of the Canal. There are no weapons and there in so Quick revive in this Parking Lot. However 15 seconds after you spawn in you hear a hissing sound and the Screech of the Giant. A rocket hits the Parking Lot and a wave of water kills all the Zombies around you. The explosion has caused a hole to open up in the Center sucking in the Cars, the undead, and most importantly ..YOU. At this point you can no longer move as the current pulls you into the Hole.. You drop down with a splash and the Game officially Begins.

When your vision starts coming back you will find yourself in the Catacombs which are flooded. Around you there are Skulls and Bones everywhere. As you walk around you will notice that there are no windows...When you listen closely you can Hear whispers coming from a certain Direction. The sound of Children Playing and Laughing. You follow the whispers through this Undead Maze of a burial ground until you reach a Hole in the ground that is blocked By debris. You move Deeper through the Catacombs as the passageways just Get darker and darker….then….a pair of yellow lights…...then another….and another…..and ANOTHER….. You are surrounded by severed Zombie heads that have been placed on the Walls by the People that have lived here Long before the Apocalypse yet thrive because of it….The Perfect Place for the Flesh. Within the Catacombs there are wooden signs with arrows pointing you in different directions. Some areas are very narrow while other areas are wide and circular. However at the end of the tunnels there are new locations to visit. The Most Notable is the Altar of the Flesh. This area is a series of Chambers hidden deep within the Catacombs and inside each chamber you will find skeletal remains of people that would get lost in the tunnels. There is also a wall that is completely covered in Zombie heads. If you get close to these Heads you will get bit however there is a way to get past the Wall. Beyond the wall there is a Church….a hidden cathedral underneath Paris. Now this church was Displaced and ended up underground deep within the Catacombs. However the Cathedral has odd Glass Art. Images of Demons, Rockets, and a shadowy figure can be found. Sometimes as you move you can feel as if there is someone or something watching you as you fight to stay alive. Behind the Church there is a wall that can be destroyed by more explosives.

The Supercomputer is LOCATED Directly Under the Eiffel tower and there are 4 wires that lead up to the surface. These wires are connected to the Eiffel tower and each one is sending Up relay information upwards. From time to time the footsteps of the Giant causes the ceiling to start leaking water and dust will fall. The Relay Room is contains many notes and bulletin boards that depict Plans that either failed or were never completed. One Board shows Blueprints for a ship known as the Genesis. There is a main panel with 4 lights as well which need to be lit.

Your adventures in the Catacombs will soon end though, For you will have to venture to the Surface. Inside the Relay Room there is a MTD which you can use to access the surface. Once you take this Teleporter you will be taken underneath the Eiffel tower. After all this time you finally step foot under this tower. On the ground you will notice that there are no Windows. Zombies just run at you without stopping. This is a No Man’s Land. Military Jeeps are parked underneath, some with their drivers still strapped to their seats. Many Crates are Placed underneath the Tower, some of them containing Ammunition, Explosives and Uniforms. However they all have the Group 935 symbol on them.

When you look at the Tower you will notice that there are 4 Thick Metal Wires wrapping around the legs of the Tower and leading Upwards to the Tip. Each time you complete a Phase of the Easter Egg the Legs will light up one by one until the Tower is complete for the Final solution

There are 4 switches under the tower. You must align yourself and press all 4 at the same time. Once you do that the ground will shake and reveal a giant Teleporter Mainframe that takes up the entire ground underneath the tower. The mainframe will begin to spark and you are teleported through time…..back to when the undead were merely a legend…. The entire screen is black and white….You are somewhere familiar. You look down and see a mainframe and behind you there is the pack a punch. There are 4 men here…...locked in eternal combat with the dead. However they can not see you and the zombies take no notice. These are figments of the past when suddenly…….the color comes back and you are now in the MPD Room. You hear the laughter of Children….a few seconds pass and you are taken to a jungle…...then finally you feel yourself Falling down...back into the pit...back into the Catacombs….

Boss - Every Special Zombie you have ever fought before. The Bell appears every 5 rounds. The only specials that do not appear are George Romero, The Mistress, or the Pentagon thief.

The Giant

the Giant is group 935’s Greatest scientific achievement. A Giant Mechanical Robot that protects the Eiffel Tower from both Richtofen and Maxis. It has destroyed most of Paris in it’s cleansing of the undead in hopes of aiding those with the power to save the earth. As soon as Schuster escaped Griffon’s station he immediately Started the countdown for the Giant’s Awakening. Time passed and the Giant Rose up from Der Riese and destroyed the entire Z-C section of the Facility in the Process. It then made it’s way to Paris to protect the Eiffel tower, Schusters Secret Plan against the Evils of Maxis and Richtofen….

Achievements

Rebirth- Complete Project Archangel

Took us long enough- Step foot under the Eiffel tower.

Will you tell me a story? - Go back to the beginning…...

Goodbye...old friend - Use the Exiled soul for the Good of humanity

Mass Cremation- Kill 30 zombies with one inferno

Haunted By the Past - Kill one of every Special Zombie

ULTIMATE POWER! - Obtain Every Wunder weapon in a single Match

Like a Rat in a Maze - Survive 5 rounds in the Catacombs

Flesh Inquisition - Clear the catacombs of the Flesh

Perks and Locations

Perks in this Map Look extremely Worn out. Sometimes the Jingle will begin to sound like a broken record with pitch changes. Sparks will Fly and sometimes the machine will sound like gears grinding.

Quick Revive - On top of a pile of Bones in the Starting Room. It can be seen during the start of the Game as the Water drags you into the catacombs.

Juggernog - in the Cathedral by the altar

Speed Cola - Under the Tower

Double Tap - Under the Tower however will switch with Speedcola

Wonderfizz- Located in Different Areas. All other perks can be found in this Machine. However Only the 4 original Perks can be found around the map. Classic Style

Trap Locations

Death by Fire - Go to the Cathedral and Stand on the Altar. There is a Book on the Podium that you can activate for 2000 points. The entire Church will be engulfed in Flames except for the Players on the Altar. Almost as if something is Protecting you.

Electric Trap - An electric trap usable for 1000 points. It can be found in the Relay Room and prevents zombies from entering through the Main doorway. Zombies will still be able to enter through the Window.

Hell Fire - By paying 8000 Points the Giant will fire Missiles from it’s chest, It’s head and it’s arms Killing all the Undead on the Map. The Sky will be filled with flames as Paris Catches Fire.

Quotes

New quotes Only, I'll Probably Finish the Quotes Later. Christmas Day so ya know. very busy

Zombies

“ Ru...u….n….”

“ Th...e...t.ow...er...the ...tower….”

“ It….Burns…..”

“ En..d...it...all…”

Richtofen

“ HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN ON HOLDING ME IN THIS BEAR!!”

“ Care to give an old german a drink? No?? FINE THEN!”

“ I remember this place. It looks different than before….I believe my old pal schuster might be responsible for this...He was always so quiet I could never tell what he was thinking.”

“ Ah this brings back memories….Back when all we had was 4 tasty drinks and outdated weapons…”

“ You know…..after fighting the undead in abandoned theatres, the Jungle, and even the Moon, I truly did not expect My reign to end so soon…..especially not in a bear…”

“ If I ever get out of this Bear I think I’m going to study it’s supernatural properties. This blasted thing has followed us everywhere, perhaps it has a mind of it’s own”

“ Now now… don’t be getting any ideas...I can help you….I’m sure we can work things out….no...No….NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo……”

Ian

“ Nothing can keep a Knight down!”

“ I KICK ASS FOR THE LORD!!”

“ A knights mission is eternal! it will not end in death”

“ My sword may be lost but this knife will do”

“ I feel strange….as if the closer we get to the tower I seem to become another man,,,,or perhaps I always was”

Eddy

" I am not Richtofen....I will Never be Him."

Samara

" These are New"

"Holy shit that one's on Fire"

" get these Monkeys Off of me!"

"Oh shit that's a Big Ape"

Easter Egg Steps

Step 1. Search the Catacombs for 5 Golden Skulls

Step 2. Go to the Altar and Take the Teddy Bear Sitting on the Chair.

Step 3. Take the Teddy Bear to the Teleporter.

Step 4. After the Pack a Punch Area. Quickly place the Bear next to the MPD.

Step 5. You will now see a Drop on the ground which Looks Like a Wire.

Step 6. Take the Wire and fix the Connection Between the Supercomputer and the Tower

Step 7: Place the Key to Historia in the Generator. it will begin to Spin

Step 8: Kill 100 Zombies Each Near the Key. Afterwards. Let the Key Absorb Richtofen's Soul

Step 9: The tower will start Glowing Purple.

Step 10: Take the Teleporter back to Shangri-la and Quickly Grab A Glowing 115 Rock before you are taken back

Step 11: Grab that 115 Rock and Place it next to the Key to Historia

Step 12: The screen will Glow and say ( Target Acquired)

Step 13: Go beneath the Tower and Protect it For 3 Minutes. Use the Giant to Fend off Zombies. They will come Faster than ever before Use everything. If you fail you Must start this step again.

Step 14. Hit the Switch…………….

Ending:

The Eiffel tower is activated and a beam of light shoots up into the sky. A pulse of energy emits from the tower every 10 seconds. Our heroes our thrown back as their lifeless Bodies fall from the tower. Below the eiffel tower Survivors and Zombies are dropping like flies. As the Pulse Destroys all traces of 115 around the Globe. You get a glimpse of The groom lake facility, the hallways are stained with Blood as the undead shuffle around, Suddenly their eyes turn black and they too fall to the ground...The same thing occurs in new york. Deep within the Bunker Blue eyes suddenly shut off one by one. On the surface a group of Survivors find themselves amongs the rotting corpses of the undead. The fate of the world seems bleak. However this is a triumph for the Archangel Project….. Humanity will not die off, Instead it will thrive. Someday in the future the Cocoon will Awaken a new generation of Humans. Humans who will not know the Events that occurred on Earth such a long time ago…

(The camera starts to lower underground)

(You see pipes, and corridors, then Machines that are moving around the Pods.)

( It has been decades since the events in Paris)

( The camera begins to zoom in on the pod and you can see the small window)

( A young woman is in stasis...but that stasis ends today)

( The Eyes open)

…………..Accept your fate….Begin anew……

GAME OVER.....

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic