Converge : A map concept

And if you liked those maps, just wait until you see our latest zombies installation we call: Converge

(Zombies Rawr) 

This time around, the map will be placed in a physics laboratory hundreds of years after the moon incident. Humanity has bounced back and once again being overrun by hordes. 

Players will be playing as the main heroes from black ops 2, back and just as bad-ass as ever. 

This lab is actually centered in a civil war esq battleground. 

One second players are using cannons to blow away hordes the next they're going to be dealing with the convergence chambers…. 

Sorry that slipped out, wasn't meant to tell you about that…. But I guess as long as I have let's talk about it: 

"Players will be able to find these hard-drives that actually hold rooms and building components in them." 

"Normally players will be hunting for the box, only to find that there's nothing but a silly old hard-drive at the bottom of the sky light. They'll be all like "what where's are box", then they plug that into the computer, and the room with the box in it flashes into existence. "

" In some cases players will have to remove these hard drives to put in others, in which case, players whom are still in the generated landscape become digitized and can't get out until their friend puts it back in…" 

(Outro BS) 

Perks: 

Jug: On map, and in wonder fizz

Speed cola: On map and in wonder fizz

Double tap 2.0: OM and IWF

quick revive: OM and IWF

Deadshot: IWF

Electric Cherry: IWF

Vulture's Aid: OM

Mule kick: OM and IWF

Drops: 

Double points

Insta-kill

Max Amo

Carpenter

Fire-sale

Perk bottle (for players who are in the room when the glitch is killed) 

Traps: 

Magnet: While useless in the real world, the magnet in the digital world will vaporize anything in it's path, it's one of the most effective ways to kill the glitch. 

Cannons: Fire huge balls at zombies, instantly killing them and knocking their corpses far away. 

Electric Barrier: Useless in the digital world, but highly effective against zombies and players in the real one.

Map: 

You spawn in the central base middle of the main areas, there are three main areas: 

Trenches: Bellow the battle-ground, can be an effective escape, or horrible trap for you. 

Battlefeild: Open-ish grassy landscape, very smokey. 

The conversion labs: Inside one can find two conversion chambers, one can have two rooms active at the same time. 

Now on the map there are a total of 15 different conversion rooms: I should mention each of these are about the size of the outside of the bus depot, so they're fairly big. 

1: This room is a simple running area with a magnet trap and mule kick. 

2: This room is a simple running area with an electric trap and speed cola.

3: Box spawn: A simple lab area that happens to be the box spawn. The HD is found in the upper levels of 

4: Power room: This station MUST be plugged in for the power to be active, otherwise one can not obtain perks (but perks still work) This HD is found in the trenches. 

5: This room holds juggernog, as well as a WF spawn location. 

6: This room holds the other WF spawn loation, a box spawn location, and a nice camping spot. 

7: This room contains a virus, killing enough zombies around it in the digital work will spawn in random weapons and drops. Be careful though, while it's nonexistent in the real world, it's super deadly in the cyber-sphere. 

8: This room contains the after effects of deadly radiation. It's extremely harmful (causing a few points of damage every second) so it's not ideal to be in here in the real world, the cyber world protects the player from the radiation and allows a nice running area and vulture's aid. 

9: Armory: This place is where every build able on the map can be constructed. 

10: PAP: Obviously a room with PAP in it, to get this HD one must craft it with pieces found in other conversion chambers. 

The rest of these rooms are secrets: 

Nact: A replica of nact again, this time the help room. This is only available should one be lucky enough to pull forth the HD from the wonder fizz or box. 

Corrupted zone: To get this location one needs to allow themselves to be zapped with a magnet (in the real world) while carrying a HD. When put into the machine everything will spark. Inside one can find a green holo-gram like area, should one lock themselves in cyberspace, the glitch will 100% always spawn in once in the cyber world. 

After completing the easter egg, remove the HD from any chamber and attempt to start the chamber with no HD in it. This will take one to the "empty" zone where one can find a free wonder-grenade: The scatterer: In the cyber world, any zombie caught in the blast will be eradicated, in the real world it has no effect. 

Throw a scatterer at the computer and one can unlock the 4th zone: Wonder: Here is a bit different: In the regular world, the zone is useless being only an empty concrete floor, but in the cyber world it has a VERY special effect, where one is INSIDE the box. Should another player hit the box during this process, the ceiling above will open revealing a larger version of the roof/sky outside. 

One of the buildables is called a GCS, once placed it highlights the area around it with bright orange light. Once it's done scanning, it can be placed into the machine to replicate any area of the map. The only room it can't duplicate is A: Another cyber chamber or B: The chambers themselves. Useful for those who bicker over training areas. 

Build-ables; 
Shield (shared) 3 parts

GCS "Geography-to-Code Scanner" (only 1) 3 parts

PAP HD (only one) 3 parts

HD crusher: Destroys the hard-drive being carried by the player, this then respawns elsewhere on the map, useful if the HD has been corrupted or changed. 4 parts

SO what do you think of the concept? I didn't go into detail about the trenches or the civil war area as I found it to be quite boring. But the REST is QUITE epic if I do say so myself. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean next gen tech.  :P

I also like this idea because it means that players can all be in completely separate parts of the map, but still be able to get to someone should they go down, just a matter of picking up the right HD and plugging it in.

Agreed. I like the idea of sprawling zombie maps as well, hope the utilize the next gen capabilities