Chat Sounds: Community Choice

Boom115

• Administrators

You spoke, we listened. We want to “zombie-up” the chat mod. The staff would like your input on identifying some non-intrusive sound effects for members joining and leaving the chat (ex. Teleporter, round start, mystery box move). Keep in mind the sound can always be disabled so don’t fret if you enjoy your peace and quiet.a43b2c22b97416e4ef27651ad9330e0e.png5af55f94baff1cad733bac8bed9f9a76.png Please leave any suggestions below!

1zcz5t3.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Sam saying "Bye Bye" When people leave and also I like the icon of the zombie in the post, it should be if you click that icon you can change sound levels. Finally as an added touch the leave button should have a Teddy Bear next to it :)

• Administrators

I like Sam saying "Bye Bye" When people leave and also I like the icon of the zombie in the post, it should be if you click that icon you can change sound levels. Finally as an added touch the leave button should have a Teddy Bear next to it :)

There won't be any new triggers implemented. Just modifications of the current sound cues. Although it is a cool concept for sure.