Extinction - Cryptid Creator

Hello all. I would Like to start off by saying this is NOT a zombies post. Yes indeed this is an Extinction Themed Post. I’ve been thinking of a few new Zombie Bosses when I realized I could turn some of them into Cryptids. As we all know Cryptids are more Animal like than Zombies so Cryptids can have all sorts of abilities. Such examples are the Rhino which can take many hits, The scorpion with it’s long Ranged venom shots, the Phantom with it’s ability to go invisible and many more. So let's see how many Ideas we can come up with! So here are a few ideas to get us started!

Rana - A frog like cryptid. It uses it’s tongue to snatch weapons out of players Hands. Players can get their weapons back if they shoot and Kill the Rana

Arachnid - A Spider Cryptid that shoots a sticky web. This Web can Jam the Drill and players will need to go remove it or the Drill will stop drilling. It can also Hit players with the web to make them stop Moving.

Reaper - A Praying Mantas Like cryptid that Flies around in the air. It swoops down and slashes at players with it’s Sharp appendages which resemble large sickles.

Burrower - A cryptid that Travels underground but leaves small holes on the surface. The only way to kill this cryptid is to find out it’s location and drop a grenade into the Hole that is nearest to the cryptid.

Parasite- A worm like Cryptid That will spawn and burrow itself inside another cryptid. This buffs up the cryptid and makes it stronger, Faster, and deadlier. Killing the Parasite before it selects a host is the ideal solution

Clinger - A creature Similar to the denizen However it does not block your view and you can still shoot. This Mosquito Like cryptid Clings to your Back and Sucks your Health. The more Health it sucks the stronger it Gets.

Morpher - This cryptid Will Hide away and kill other Cryptids. it then absorbs their essence and Copies their special Abilities. It could steal a scorpions Venom shot and the Phantom’s ability to go invisible. Meaning you can have a Cryptid that does lot’s of damage and you can’t kill because you can’t see. This Cryptid also gains physical attributes to the Cryptids it absorbs.

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic