May's Zombie Challenge (team)

i wanted to create this post to give everyone a chance to try something different. this is a 4player team challenge, i would suggest giving it a try.  im goin to post a new one every month in hopes of getting some of the people here, to play together and see what some of these challenges are like. if you could please reply to this message with your teams highest round, then we know what is the current round to beat.... maybe the months winner could win "brains" or somethings like that.... any suggestions aare welcome

'>

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Map - black ops 2, buried

4 player team highest round accomplished

Place is inside the parts store/depot, where all of the bulldable parts and locker are located on buried. You can enter threw the top of the candy store or by falling threw the roof while walking in the tunnel connected to the top of the salon.

Weapons - any weapon you want, no more then one paralizer per team

No doors opened at all!!!! By doing this it creates spawn control which is pretty insane when you get to round 28ish, the zombies just start POURING in!

Starts round 15

Challenge end when 1 player fails to get revved

No bulldables but time bombs are ok

You can leave the challenge area only once and that's to deposit money but no zombies can be killed outside the challenge area....

Challenge is, to get into the 30rounds which is a respectable place in most contained challenges..... It's a lot more difficult then you think if you've never tried these sort of spawn control 4 player challenges!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk