Strategies for 2-3 players on all zombie maps to get to around round 20?

I like to play with my 2 friends a lot for some splitscreen co-op zombies. I am not very good at zombies yet (highest round is round 30 in Ascension) and neither are my friends, so do you know any strategies for all Call of Duty zombie maps on the console games (from old Nacht der Untoten to Origins, including the mini-maps of Tranzit)?

We usually play all of the zombie maps except for the following:

-Verruckt

-Five

-Shangri-La

-Bus Stop and Farm

-Die Rise

I'd like to be able to get to round 20-ish with my friends, but we can barely survive at round 15-16 (my allies go down around these rounds pretty quickly and there's only so much I can do). Since I am the only one who can run a decent train, we usually tend to use camping strategies. Do any of you have camping strategies for all of the zombie maps?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, as I don't really see a general Zombies discussion that encompasses all of the Call of Duty games.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why no Die Rise? With 3 people you can camp on the roof until round 30 pretty easily.

Let's see...

Call of the Dead - you can run a train outside the lighthouse while the other two camp on that ledge overlooking you.

Buried - everywhere.

Mob of the Dead - everyone in the cafeteria holding a window and spamming the trap.

Town - have two camp upstairs and one run downstairs in the bar.

Those are a few particularly easy ones.

the key it sounds like is all 3 of you need to learn the mechanics of training the zombies.  there are good camp out spots like swapping spit mentioned (also in der reise camp the cat walk, thats an easy round 20)

but it sounds like the games end when someone goes down in the mid teens and nobody is able to revive or clutch the round.  So as you learn how to train and "control" the zombies it will make those revives in the teens easier.  Zombies is pretty easy when everything is going according to plan, but its how you perform when $hit hits the fan that can determine whether a game ends in the teens or goes on toward 30.

Practice makes perfect!