Ghosts Weapons in Next CoDz

Hi CoDz! I was just wondering what weapons from CoD Ghosts you would like to see implemented into the next zombies installment? I ask because of the few that were brought back in BO2, namely the Barrett, RPD and MP5 (I know it was in BO1 zombies, but it was the MW3 model). A few of the weapons I would like to see in zombies from Ghosts:

• Chainsaw: This hip-fire only weapon is super fun to use in Extinction, and I feel it would be twice as fun in zombies (since, you know, its zombies). Pack-a-Punched, I could see this gun have a clip size of 100, with a reserve of 200, along with rapid fire and the retaining of its assault rifle mobility. Could be called the Shackleslicer as a pun on its original name.
  • Lynx: The Lynx sniper rifle is the only way Treyarch could pay us back for the horror that was the Barrett in BO2z. This high damage machine is limited only by its accuracy when sprayed and its low mobility, however, upon PaP'ing, these hindrances can be mitigated. I would like to see movement speed for the PaP'd Lynx go up to a solid 90% w/o stamin-up as opposed to ghosts 80%, and the recoil drastically reduced, attachments can be cycled in with additional visits to the PaP machine. A fitting name would be the Lyon, to continue the line of feline predators and still reminisce the former title.
  • MTAR-X: Oh, this gun. This thing is probably the best SMG in Ghosts, save the new ripper (hint, hint). While the Mtar has already appeared in Zombies, its SMG variant would be a fun addition as well. Boasting high range as well as some ugly iron sights, the X could be upgraded and receive the thermal-hybrid scope to counter its disgusting stock irons. I forsee a play on its first name unlikely, however, I am open to the ideas of the MTAR X-tasy or Matter X-tinguisher.
  • Ripper: The gun that switches on the fly can now be used to rip apart the undead as well! The ripper is a new DLC weapon in CoD Ghosts that can be manually switched from an SMG form to an AR form while playing, including switching from iron sights to new opticals and changing fire rates! While zombies have yet to see anything like this, I would like to think the upgraded version would offer something even more interesting: cue the Shredder (TMNT nostalgia everywhere). The Shredder will be able to switch from four different weapon types at once, retaining its AR-SMG combo on one side of the d-pad and introducing a Shotgun-Sniper combo on the other side. The benefits to this would be: two separate ammo sources (one for each hybrid), along with a high versatility for different play styles- the circle-running smg slayer, the AR / Sniper camping long viewpoints and funneling zombies, and the shotgun relief for pinch situations. Imagine having two choices on either side of the D-Pad, and being able to switch when the waves require different tactics? Sounds fun to me!

Now, there are a few other weapons I would like to see, but honestly, these were my four favorites from ghosts. On an unrelated note, my fingers are crossed that the ripper will appear in the next installment of extinction! What do you guys want to see from Ghosts in BO3 Zombies? I also presume that BO3 or whatever Treyarch produces will include some of Sledgehammer's weapons if SH goes the futuristic shooter route for the next CoD. :) Thanks for reading!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Remington ar. I am in love with that weapon, the sound the accuracy reminds me of acr and commando. Other than that may be a shield with damage counter to know how many hits it can take before it breaks like in extinction mode. C4 should be an instant kill any round and you should have two of those ;)