DLC?

Come on now Infant Ward.

DLC2 is about to drop but dlc1 isn't in rotation.

Time to put it in even if it means giving it for free to everyone who refuses to buy it.

You did 'free dlc weekend' last weekend, prompting us to believe that you were putting it in rotation.

Nope.

You only gave it to people in the dlc mode, which nobody wants to play because you mash horrible game types together.

Kill Confirmed in 'Death Match' rotation? I'd rather salt my eyes.

I've grown 2 full beards waiting for this to be added in. As an additional insult, you added the tiny, awful map Freefall and made it mandatory and it sure shows up way too often. People are claiming Nubetown is better than this map, so stop with the small freaking maps. Fail smells like failure, stop it.

Put the damn dlc in rotation already. I will have all 6 characters prestiged before it does, at this rate.

Oh well, time to shave.

P.S. No more small maps!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now Infant Ward.

DLC2 is about to drop but dlc1 isn't in rotation.

Time to put it in even if it means giving it for free to everyone who refuses to buy it.

You did 'free dlc weekend' last weekend, prompting us to believe that you were putting it in rotation.

Nope.

You only gave it to people in the dlc mode, which nobody wants to play because you mash horrible game types together.

Kill Confirmed in 'Death Match' rotation? I'd rather salt my eyes.

I've grown 2 full beards waiting for this to be added in. As an additional insult, you added the tiny, awful map Freefall and made it mandatory and it sure shows up way too often. People are claiming Nubetown is better than this map, so stop with the small freaking maps. Fail smells like failure, stop it.

Put the damn dlc in rotation already. I will have all 6 characters prestiged before it does, at this rate.

Oh well, time to shave.

P.S. No more small maps!

Oh my goodness are the dlc maps still not in regular rotation??  hahaha i haven't even played ghosts since about a week after the dlc came out and i played the DLC hardcore playlist to try them out, but havent played the regular playlists since.  Why wouldn't they be in the rotation to begin with?!?  The levels of fail reached by this game are really impressive

The assumed community answer is that not enough have sold, too few players to break the playlists up more.

One person asked them directly if it would ever be in rotation, the answer was yes.

Kind of sad really. Besides the usual annoying cod stuff, the only bad thing about this game is the lack of scavenging explosives

I played the crap out of bo2 from June to the end of Dec, then i bought ghosts. I haven't played bo2 since. ghosts is actually pretty good once they fixed some of their coding issues.

You get 6 soldiers easily (4 more at steep cost). When they prestige, you keep all their stuff. You can buy everything for every soldier fairly easily. The worst maps are about as bad as Trollarch maps, no worse.

Safeguard is worth playing, Idiocy Ward finally added bots and they play fine.

Squads is interesting, but really needs to let you play versus friends.

Extinction has it's followers.

This is the happiest I've been with cod (bo2+ghosts) that I've been since waw+mw2.

Side note: i threw in bo1 the other day. How is it even worse than i remember it? That was a shit cod...

The assumed community answer is that not enough have sold, too few players to break the playlists up more.

One person asked them directly if it would ever be in rotation, the answer was yes.

Kind of sad really. Besides the usual annoying cod stuff, the only bad thing about this game is the lack of scavenging explosives

I played the crap out of bo2 from June to the end of Dec, then i bought ghosts. I haven't played bo2 since. ghosts is actually pretty good once they fixed some of their coding issues.

You get 6 soldiers easily (4 more at steep cost). When they prestige, you keep all their stuff. You can buy everything for every soldier fairly easily. The worst maps are about as bad as Trollarch maps, no worse.

Safeguard is worth playing, Idiocy Ward finally added bots and they play fine.

Squads is interesting, but really needs to let you play versus friends.

Extinction has it's followers.

This is the happiest I've been with cod (bo2+ghosts) that I've been since waw+mw2.

Side note: i threw in bo1 the other day. How is it even worse than i remember it? That was a shit cod...

I think it's worse now because the lack of players makes finding quality hosts really hard, or at least we tried to play it last week with a party of 5 and spent 15 minutes waiting for a game and never got one, and before that me and one other guy got into a couple maps but the lag was just too much to overcome.  back when people were playing it, it wasnt really too bad outside of nuketown.  map sizes were generally really good, and even the smallish ones like firing range and summit were bearable. perfect map sizes were like Array, and Jungle.  straight up medium sized lol

And i totally get why you and a lot of people like the prestige system in ghosts (although i dont play the squads mode), but i actually like the whole fresh reset of a prestige. Having to work to earn the things you like again. Black ops 2 nailed it with each prestige giving you a permanent unlock.  But even with all that once I prestige mastered in BO2 i did a fresh reset to start it all over again.  MP to me is all about gaining xp and leveling, so without that I lose motivation to play.

Not saying ghosts doesnt have it's merits, but as a primarily hardcore team deathmatch player with my friends, ghosts didn't hold up to BO2 and we're back on bo2 now

Still no excuse for IW not to put the maps people paid for into the rotation lol

I was on the opposite end: i hated prestiging. :)

In my world bo2 (which i enjoyed) had one of the worst unlock ideas. Even bo1 might have been better (in my view).

As for bo1, i played zombies and bots, I'm not masochistic enough to play bo1 online, especially 2 years out of date.

What's weird is that my first impression the other day (bo1) was that it moves so smoothly. Then I get to the actual gameplay and i hate it.

I had a blast revisiting Shangri-La. I also played the terribad bo1 waw zombie reprints, i forgot how awful they were.

Oh anti-nostalgia. Ha.

I have barely touched Ghosts since like 3 days after it came out. Only took about a day for me to decide Black Ops 2 is far superior as a game and if I play MP, I play Black Ops 2.

Black Ops 2 is almost perfect multiplayer imo. Nerf Quickscoping, give it dedicated servers, balance out a few of the really overpowered guns like the AN-94, the MSMC and the M8A1 and the game would be almost flawless.

Infinity Ward sucks.

Back to Zombies I go.

I have barely touched Ghosts since like 3 days after it came out. Only took about a day for me to decide Black Ops 2 is far superior as a game and if I play MP, I play Black Ops 2.

Black Ops 2 is almost perfect multiplayer imo. Nerf Quickscoping, give it dedicated servers, balance out a few of the really overpowered guns like the AN-94, the MSMC and the M8A1 and the game would be almost flawless.

Infinity Ward sucks.

Back to Zombies I go.

Bo2 really needed bigger maps or at least more.

Take out nubetown and failing range.

The qsers weren't that rampant that i saw, but I'm not a fan of doing it nor being on the receiving end of it. But as long as it isn't rampant, I'm okay with it; we all like what we like in cod.

On ghosts: 1-3 days isn't really very fair to the game. I don't think i liked any cod immediately except for mw2 after waw (waw was okay, mw2 was like Christmas).

After a week of ghosts, i was wondering if i could keep playing this garbage with my .53 pathetic kdr (tdm player).

A week later, it was one of my favorite cods.

As long as you own it, give it some more time, it really is quite a decent cod (as oxymoron as 'decent cod' sounds).

It is more about gun play and less about toys (Tacticals/Lethals). The killstreaks aren't powerful, so it just comes down to guns.

The big issue is map knowledge; having barely played it, you will get owned quite a bit at first. But in the long run, they are pretty good maps. I know this well as i bought this game 12.27 and got slapped silly by those already in the know.

Whenever i get a new cod (or map pack), i take the zen approach; i run solo around the maps, look at hiding spots, sight lines, interactives, et cetera, to prepare me for real games.

Either way, happy gaming!