Ray Gun Glitch?

So one day this week(not sure which day) i was playing some town survival. I rounded up all the zombies in a train and brought them upstairs in the bar. Now i know sometimes when you spray a group of zombies with a Ray Gun some of the zombies will fly over the map similar to when you shoot a group with a thundergun. But this time it was different. As i unloaded my Ray Gun into the horde chasing me they started to fly around like normal but this zombie was stretched from wall to wall. This zombie was not transparent i couldnt go through it at all and it stayed there the whole game. Has this ever happened to anyone else? It was actually a pretty funny glitch :) although i couldnt go upstairs in the bar anymore and the box was up there so i died soon after that happened :( I think possibly the zombie flew around but part of the zombie had gotten stuck on the wall on one side while part of its body still continued to fly and attach themselves to the wall on the other side.

EDIT: Im sorry i guess its not technically a "Ray Gun Glitch" its a "Zombies Stretch Glitch" but i posted it and cant change it now so sorry for any confusion!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic