CHRISTMAS PRESENT MAP IDEA!

HOHOHO (I scream as I meet my ex)

Merry Christmas!

Anyway I had this idea for a map, and thought, hey, Might as well give the forums something for christmas:

Map Name: Creation of the Damned

Setting: post apocalyptic Italy, In an abandoned junkyard filled with old WW2 junk…

Weapons:

Oh you'll see….

Perks:

Juggernog

speedcola

double tap 2.0

quick revive

vultures aid

mule kick

PHD

Gimmick:

This special little map, has no wall weapons, none, zip, OR a box! But why it does have are work benches… LOTS of workbenches, and QUITE a few parts….

What I'm getting at is that everyone has to build their own weapons, out of the materials given:

Normal weapon materials:

Drum barrel: Needed to craft a dinner plate, Typewriter, or RPD.

Long barrel: Needed to craft the Double barreled shotgun, the Drangonov,the m14, and the AK47

Mechanical Barrel: Needed to craft DSR, Hammer, S12, or Mtar

Spinning top: Needed to craft the AK47, the RPD., the Mtar,

The single top: Needed to craft the DSR, the S12, the typewriter, and the M14

The older top: Needed to craft the DBSG, The dragonov, the hammer and the dinner plate,

Spinning top-- Drum: RPD.

Spinning top--Long: AK47

Spinning top-- mechanical: Mtar

Single top--- Drum: Typewriter

Single top--- Long: M14

Single top--- Mechanical: S12

Older top--Drum: Dinner plate:

Older top---Long: DBSG

Older top---Mechanical: Hammer

Other weapons:

Dragonov: Requires: Older top, long, and a scope.

DSR: Requires: Single, Mechanical and scope

Now to build these weapons, take each part to a work bench, once inserted the part will re-spawn elsewhere, but it will also produce a chalk for the weapon once one has added the parts and Pushed "Hold X to produce chalk" (only note worthy for those weapons that need scopes as well). Once you have the chalk, put that chalk on any ? you want… There's enough for every wall weapon.

Box weapons:

Box: Gives you Pieces not weapons, combine with a tool box (parts) found around the map, or other pieces for new weapons at workbenches as well, the difference being you get a WEAPON now, not a chalk.

Box weapon combos:

knife---PArts---> Ballistics knife

knife--Barrel---parts---> Bayonet attachment (for any weapon bigger then a pistol, pistols get tactical knifes)

Grenades---Parts: RPG

Grenades---Barrel--- part: Grenade launcher (weapon, not attachment)

115 Bolts---Blueprints-A--- Parts: Ray gun

115 Bolts-- Blue prints-B--- Parts: Ray gun M2

115 Bolts---Blue prints-C--- Parts: Monkeys

115 Bolts--- BLue prints D--- Parts: Code De-frequincer - A powerful riffle that's scope allows one to see the code of the world, shooting it scrambles this code, deleting the zombies.

Riffle--- Parts: FAL

Riffle--- Parts--- Silencer: SMR

Riffle--- PArts--- Cannon: Remington

MG-- PArts: Type 25

Mg--PArts--Silencer: Mp5k

MG--parts-- Cannon structor: Death machine

Pistol-- PArts: 5-7

Pistol--Parts--Silencer: Duel wield 5-7 (Don't ask why)

Pistol--- Cannon Structor: Executioner

I should also note some wall weapon parts are in the box as well (can't just LET you have an RPD for a wall weapon can we?)

This should also be a fairly small, yet completely full-to-roam map. Giving plenty of room to hide parts, but not enough to make things TOO difficult…

This is just a map idea and I'm not going to develop an easter egg, or an actual indent map outline for it, never the less: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic