gameplay questions

How to cock ksg faster?

Is it fast hands?

When i was getting the shotguns done, i noticed that many ksg users were able to cock the gun in half the time that i did. What does that?

Example: i shot guy, he shot at me and was able to rechamber and fire before me, even though i shot first.

Or is that some lag artifact?

Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2. I threw a sensor grenade into the center area of Slums, nobody registers. I run into the area, get killed by a guy in the open,i can see my sensor grenade on the ground between us in the kc. He had no 'avoidance' perks like cold blooded (lightweight, toughness, engineer).

Why would he not register on the map? It was not a spawn point...

3. Several gwk's have shown the last guy taking 16 hitmarkers before dying. Why would the gwk show 16 hitmarkers?

4. After someone destroys my c4, i can't scavenger another until i double tap x, even though it is gone. Why?

4a. Throw c4, hit x over 100 times. It never explodes. Why? (i wasn't killed, it wasn't hacked).

4b. I throw c4 on a wall. When someone comes near, i double tap x. Nothing happens. According to theater, my c4 just disappears at that point. Why?

4c. I throw c4, hit a guy in the face for a hitmarker, blow it up on his chest. He is fine, kills me. He doesn't take damage from the blast, doesn't have fj. Why did he take no damage?

4d. Sometimes i can throw c4 and blow it so fast that it kills me because it is so close. Most times, it can travel for 50+ feet while i hit x repeatedly and it goes off eventually. Why the discrepancy?

More to come. Answer any that you can make sense of, some of these stump me.

I believe these two are the same issue: players not showing up on screen (not lag, i mean not showing up at all) + the game misrepresenting my location in kc and theater (again, not lag, complete misrepresentation of location). This was uncommon in bo, happened once that i noticed in mw3, and is nearing common in bo2.

Disclaimers: I'm not rage posting, i have not even played today. I have over 20k kills/deaths, I know the game. I'm 44 seeking answers, not a child posting nonsense to troll people. I have used a camera to record discrepancies, i will not provide video. If you're a 'pix or it didn't happen' person, please back out now as you will be of no help. I am just genuinely curious as to why these constant glitches occur. I have upgraded my internet, replaced my xbox, experienced the same results at friends houses (with fios internet and new xbox as well), plus human witnesses.

Examples: staring at an entranceway, one witness + camera: uav shows red dots heading that way. Nobody comes outside. Killcam shows someone casually wander out, eventually notice me, shot me. Never appeared on my screen.

On Takeoff (Takeo fast forward): I'm outside, I'm in a firefight with a guy, we fail, he goes behind cover to reload, i toss c4 behind his cover. As soon as it clears his cover (about 30 feet away), i run into the building behind me, double tap x and die to my c4. Killcam: i am inside that building the whole time, i occasionally raise my gun towards the wall, but never fire. I then throw c4 on the wall in front of me, walk up to it. Stand there for a couple seconds and then detonate it, killing myself.

What causes this?

Why is this so common in bo2?