Zombie Blood and Tank Glitches

The Twirp

Had a glitch with zombie blood today. Definitely wasn't game breaking, but a glitch nonetheless. First 2 or 3 zombie bloods I got were normal, but then I picked one up at nearly the exact same time as another drop (don't remember what it was). During this zombie blood and all others after it, there was no change in the FOV. I actually liked it much better like this, as it didn't make me feel nauseous to run :P

Also, this game ended because of a glitch. Started out with 4 players, eventually dwindled down to 2 after people rage quit. Me and a micless random were doing pretty decent and made it to round 29. I had only 1 down, 1200+ kills and nearly 15 revives. I was having a pretty good game. And then...while my teammate was down, the tank rolled over the top of a bridge near generator 3. Unfortunately, this was while I was underneath the bridge and it downed me without touching me, ending the game... :cry:

Anyone else experience these glitches?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic