We Are The Flesh

We are the Flesh...

...but who are 'we'. I think pretty much everyone and their pets are now of the same train of thought that Stupidjer is a member of this fine establishment, but have we met any other "Fleshies" on our travels through the gorious world of Zombies? Lets investigate.

Now the first person that jumps into my mind when looking for "Fleshies" is Richtofen. Thoughout his Zombie slaying career he has had voices running through his head telling him what to do just like Stu has. Now I know Eddie is bat-s**t crazy and this alone could explain his inner voices I dont think this is the case. Hell knowing how Richtofen likes to make his presence known at all times he could well be the 'He' who abandoned this motley crew of Zombie munching crazies. This would explain how Richtofen knows what Stu as done, because he would know that only "Fleshies" would even here him. Well this and the fact that he is omipresent at this point.

Next up on my "Fleshies" parade is Yuri Kravcheski, assistant to Gersch in Ascension. During the transmissions we hear how Yuri is contacted by Samantha and persuaded to do her bidding. Many have said that this is due to his exposure to 115, but if this was the case why can't the other characters here Richtofen talk to Stu? (unless they can and just pretend not to because they dont like Stu and want him to think he's going crazy).

Last on my list are the O4 (oh no he di'nt). Richtofen I've gone through above but the other three whilst they aren't fully fledged members, they are all inadvertant "Fleshies" because of the Zombie Blood in Origins, when in ZB they here Samamtha much more and her communications are directed at the individual rather than generic "Help, I'm stuck, moan moan moan" we normally get.

So in summary, I believe that exposure to 115 does give some ability to hear the 'controller', consumption seems to be what gives the controller the ability to single you out and try and take control.

Can you guys think of any other instances where a characters behaviour may indicate "Fleshie" status? Do you think there are more "Fleshies" in our story than Stu, or is this thread just jibberish?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds good and though I am not an expert on on the storyline ( you may want to get mmx's opinion)I think it is well thought out and seems like it is on the right track to finding an answer to a well basicallyn unclear subject if there is anyway I can help you find anymore info or anything in game you may want or need help finding let me know I would be glad to lend a hand. A

It sounds good and though I am not an expert on on the storyline ( you may want to get mmx's opinion)I think it is well thought out and seems like it is on the right track to finding an answer to a well basicallyn unclear subject if there is anyway I can help you find anymore info or anything in game you may want or need help finding let me know I would be glad to lend a hand. A

Cheers for the offer R102609 will do. And thanks TAMB, I aint no expert either by any means