Please add functionality to buildables in Tranzit.

With all of the time and effort to get a turret or electric trap and a turbine to the same location, especially solo, and then have them work for like 15 seconds is, frankly, crap.

The turbines were needed for doors, cool.

The zombie shield was an easy to assemble fine addition.

Turret needs fixing. Possible fixes:

1. Remove friendly fire. This is obvious. Ff was assumed to be a bug in programming.

2. Remove the need for a turbine.

3. Make it last for minutes, not seconds, per turbine.

Electric trap needs fixing:

1. Seriously useless, take away need for turbine or make it least for a long while per turbine.

Jet gun: worst wonder weapon in game and it makes no points, unlike every other wonder gun.

A few helpful tweeks would breathe new life into Tranzit.

I know this has been mentioned before. Please help these buildables be useful.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you will get much help here, nothing much we can do. But I have noticed if you have more buildables than turbines they last a lil bit longer. Like for example you have 3 electric traps and 2 turbines, of course your turbines will break first. I think this is the best way to do it imo, or 3 and 4 depending on your party. But if you have more turbines your buildable will work better but for alot shorter time. As far as solo, there isn't much to do, z shield is only one worth using in a round. If only there was trample steams on Tranzit. 8-)

I don't think you will get much help here, nothing much we can do. But I have noticed if you have more buildables than turbines they last a lil bit longer. Like for example you have 3 electric traps and 2 turbines, of course your turbines will break first. I think this is the best way to do it imo, or 3 and 4 depending on your party. But if you have more turbines your buildable will work better but for alot shorter time. As far as solo, there isn't much to do, z shield is only one worth using in a round. If only there was trample steams on Tranzit. 8-)

I'm aware my post is most likely futile, but a man can dream...

Maxis drone in lieu of turret would be sweet. It would have top be tranzit drone or something, but imagine one of those blowing away the foggies for you in the fog.

Come on Trollarch, make tranzit funner.

• 2 weeks later...