The next game's plot

Now that origins is over and everything has been revealed it is time to think about the next game's zombies.

To start thing off ill just say that in future zombies there will be two different stories going on at the same time one will be the continuation of buried and the other will be about the real zombies world, the one we saw at the end of origins.

I believe that the Z plot of the next game will depend on the percentage of people who got the Maxis or Richtofen ending in Buried. I believe that if more than 50% of people got the Maxis ending the plot for the next Game will be about teaming up with Richtofen and useing his zombie to complete the quest EEs. But if you complete the Richtofen side you will have to link Maxis fragments and reconstruct him in order to defeat Richtofen. Either of which will take place I'm more than one map. I also believe that we will se the Original crew how we know them.

Let me explain why I believe this. During the maxis ending maxis takes control of the zombies and Richtofen is only able to control one zombie. Richtofen if course wants to be placed back in control of the zombies so you will be working with Richtofen for a mutual goal. Now when Richtofen takes control you hear maxis screaming which means Richtofen killed him but maxis at this point is a computer program. So I think that you might have to reconstruct Maxis's program and have him finish Richtofen one was or another.

The second story that will be going to will be about the real world, not the real world that we live in I mean the real world in the zombies universe. To prove this I will reffer to the origins ending. In the ending maxis tells Sam and eddy to that its time to go to bed and to lock the windows and go to the basement. Why is there need to go to the basement? Ill tell you why, it's because in the real world there is a zombie apocalypse to further prove this Sam or eddy says that he/she wishes the characters in the story were real. It doesn't really matter who said it btw. And the Sam said that her father has a plan , A plan for what? A plan to finish off this apocalypse.

Just to remind you guys this is a theory. If you have any questions about this feel free to ask.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm Interesting..

My idea was that the next map would take place after the apocalypse, in a world dominated by german forces. Not that theres a large amount of world left..

This is a World where the rift has caused the plan of both german scientist to fly off the tracks due to a mysterious blood-red haze that floods the world, ruining the MPD and taking out both Richtofen or Maxis at once... It's our job now to unravel the events that took place the "day of redemption"...