Monkey bomb malfunction?

Like what happened with this?

This happened yesterday, it was Survival on Town. The guy needed to be revived, and to avoid being swarmed on my attempt, I threw a Monkey Bomb. But instead, the Monkey like, fell through the ground or something. And so after I threw it I expected it to work, it didn't, so while reviving him I got downed.

Video below. I apologize for the audio, theater mode on Black Ops 2 really isn't that great...

MzBP2VQH6HA

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buggy game is buggy.

It was clearly in the map, but got a Ric laugh as if you threw it out of the map or in fire, which you didn't. It looks like it hit the edge of the curb and vanished.

Even when they do work in bo2 (and don't magically vanish from inventory), they draw only a few if the nearest zombies to it. So if you don't throw it close to you, it is pointless anyway.

I don't know how they screwed it up so badly in this game, but bugs and bad programming is their Trey-dmark. Not being mean, they earned their reputation.