New Map Pack and The Future of Zombies

With Origins getting alot of attention, i decided to ask. Do you think that Origins will put forward more questions than it answers or instead put an end to all the theories and speculations by giving a definitive answer? Will there be more to the original four, or could this be the last of them? and if so will they advance to the next fours stories, or add in a new four like Black Ops II did? Just some food for thought.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual, it will solve some unanswered stuffs, while adding in an even bigger shitload of mysteries. I expect that Origins will change everything we know about zombies.

As for the future, I think they could do intertwining stories, one that is set with Samantha and the O3, while the other is with the N4. I don't care what the others say, they won't die that easily.