could this be our tank?

zombie_saville

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -test.html

i just found this article online, and as soon as i saw the tank i thought of Origins.

It looks almost identical to our O4s transportation, although it does look A LOT bigger.

the article goes on to say that the tank has a cannon capable of firing long distance rockets able to turn London into brick dust. When i read this i thought possibly we could be using this cannon to destroy the giant. In the Apocalypse trailer they say "it will be used for fighting off zombie hoards, and also uncover some easter eggs along the way" so if the tank is part of a easter egg, i would say there is a good chance we could be using it to take down the giant, so long as our tank has this cannon on it described in the article.

What are you guys thoughts on this? could i be onto something or not?

oh and at the bottom of the article it goes on about a "wind cannon" the nazis created i.e. our trusty Thundergun

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic