Archeological Temple Screenshots

yourmapper

I was rewatching the trailer and putting together in my head some of the map layout. You can see the path the tank takes, and it looks like at one of the stops there is that big temple-like site.

Here are 4 screenshots of it (you can only see 2 in this forum unless you open the image directly):

Image Link: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s244/sh/ ... 3%20PM.png

Things that are interesting to me are the glowing blue interiors of the pillars surrounding the site, the power/electricity that is shooting up from it into the clouds, and the detailed runes like in the Origins teaser text on the floor of the site.

So is this a Vril-ya landing site? Did they make it? What's the power source here (not 115)? What will it be used for in the map? Who is excavating it, the Germans?

Obviously it's a pivotal location. Thoughts?

On a side note, the white circles you see in the screenshots are where water puddles are. What caused them? I'm thinking robot foot prints. Maybe they are where his feet land as he walks around the map.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good compilation! ;)

I have no clue as to what the two on the right are, but I can say that's where the big electric beams are coming from (not the smaller tesla pylons)

Umm, isn't the top left from Dig? Can you give me a time frame on the video for it pl0x :3

Edit: OH it's right near the start that's why I missed it! (About 0:30 for others to see)

Good work finding it! I totally overlooked it hahah

Those floor inscriptions are pretty tidy. They remind me of Shangri-La a little bit