Date of the map solved?

AlphaOmega

Helllllloooooo everybody! I am sure you are all interested in getting the the nitty gritty details, but lets start from the beginning.

My evidence is the letters.

Using our thinking caps and several treyarch-esque hints, we know that the while proccess of mining and using E115 began a few months before the first letter dated september 22, 1917. From this, we can know that production is coming along. This is our start.

The most recent letter from takeo dated march 1918. How does this help? We know that the map has SNOW. Now by now, snow is still reasonable but becoming less. So lets delve further.

Unfortunately, winter ends roughly different depending on the times. Back then, global warming was not in effect, thus snow could still be fresh around mid april. However, definately before may.

All we need now is more letters. The time, exact time, is closing in...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Helllllloooooo everybody! I am sure you are all interested in getting the the nitty gritty details, but lets start from the beginning.

My evidence is the letters.

Using our thinking caps and several treyarch-esque hints, we know that the while proccess of mining and using E115 began a few months before the first letter dated september 22, 1917. From this, we can know that production is coming along. This is our start.

The most recent letter from takeo dated march 1918. How does this help? We know that the map has SNOW. Now by now, snow is still reasonable but becoming less. So lets delve further.

Unfortunately, winter ends roughly different depending on the times. Back then, global warming was not in effect, thus snow could still be fresh around mid april. However, definately before may.

All we need now is more letters. The time, exact time, is closing in...

I definitely think the letters from the field will help us narrow down the date, but I wouldn't rule out dates simply because of dynamic snow in the map. I live in southern Missouri, which is generally very mild, but we had snow on May 3rd even with quote-unquote "global warming"

but let's keep our eyes on the letters, I think therein we'll find our best clues