tell me what happend

So i went on tranzit on custom easy to put money in the bank and i had a few things happen first i didnt know if u have ballistic knifes n u buy bowie knife (which i bought first it puts the bowie in place of one ballistic knife and is one shot kill till 10 or 11 wonder if theres a way to get double bowies would be bad a$$. Second the bridget broke when i walked over it like normal and then the earth quake happend when i went to depot why n what does it do if anything third was on round21 and went to p.a.p. Room picked up sign part builten eent to get battery picked it up then tryed to build n it wouldnt let me went down cause no ammo i watched film and after one part installed built the rest by itself even though i had the battery free camed outside at last second of the film n had no fog for bout a min then it came back why is the game so glitchy after last update . Psn

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

No, there is no way that you can get double Bowie Knives. You can OHK (one hit kill) zombies til Round 10 with the Bowie but only til Round 3/4 with the Ballistic Knife. If you use them on the Denizens, they take usually 2-3 hits.

After a certain round, the earth will crack open just a bit. The bridge also collapses regardless who's on it.

When you're building parts, make sure that you face the workbench in a specific spot. Sometimes you will be right in front of it but there is no dialogue. Make sure you are position correctly to avoid this from happening.