Is the electric zombie connected to Samantha?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombies allegedly say "Sam!" when you get too close sometimes. You were probably caught up in the moment and thought HIM say talking to you.

So far the only insight I've had on "HIM" is he was a result of testing the Americans were doing under the ghost town of Tranzit. They made him a power source somehow, a long with those Denizens.

Zombies allegedly say "Sam!" when you get too close sometimes. You were probably caught up in the moment and thought HIM say talking to you.

So far the only insight I've had on "HIM" is he was a result of testing the Americans were doing under the ghost town of Tranzit. They made him a power source somehow, a long with those Denizens.

Yeah they definately say "Sam" when close anough. I was under the impression that the denezins where a local existing mammal, like a gopher or something, which then because of the ash clouds in the sky and the ensuing darkness evolved to be able to see better in the dark, therefore the big eyes. They then attack people because of the territorial instincts from they're previous evolution.

Well if "He" is connected to the aether, then he would say "Sam" for the same reason the zombies do. Either Richtofen keeps them saying it for nostalgias sake, or the have a voice box memory (like if you say something alot it becomes more likely you say it)

I honestly cant say for sure where denizens came from, it just sounded like the more plausible answer.

There are cages everywhere in Pap, some have holes in them, you can see where something broke free and killed a few people, hence all the beautiful blood! :D

A long time ago someone proposed the idea that they were spliced with an ape or monkey, because of all the skulls in the hunters cabin, which is just right outside their testing facility. I liked that idea too.

I honestly cant say for sure where denizens came from, it just sounded like the more plausible answer.

There are cages everywhere in Pap, some have holes in them, you can see where something broke free and killed a few people, hence all the beautiful blood! :D

A long time ago someone proposed the idea that they were spliced with an ape or monkey, because of all the skulls in the hunters cabin, which is just right outside their testing facility. I liked that idea too.

Yeah, I have no idea either :D. That last idea sounds cool. I never considered that the hunters cabin was someone living after the apocalypse