Question about the button/easter egg

TheBSZombie

So I have already done all the easter eggs on richtofen. So if I had 3 other teammates with richtofen I could push the button. BUT, I want to push the button AND have all the permanent perks. So could I repeat the richtofen easter egg and then push the button right afterwards? Or would I have to do the maxis side before I can repeat the richtofen side again.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have to do the Maxis side again.

EDIT: Wait, I think you can join the game after it has already started and it will let

you do the Richtofen side again, but that's only if everyone that was in the game when it first loaded up have not done the Richtofen side. So I guess you need to have someone that hasn't done it start up the game, and then he invites three people that have done them all and he backs out, then you invite the 4th player that has done them all. You could also just keep the host in the game if he's done the Richtofen side for Tranzit and Die Rise.

Hi! If you have completed richtoffen Easter eggs on all maps and pressed the button in the back of the court house ALL Easter eggs get reset and you have to do all richtoffen eggs again if you want 4 guns and a 10 point mystery box again! You don't have to do maxis side you can re-do all richtoffens again if you wish coz every map get reset sadly!