Hai. Im your best friend in co-op zombies. (Username pun).

Hello, CoDz!

I'm Awful Lawton, or James for short. I'm 15, live in New York, and aim to be a writer when I grow up. I actually very recently got into zombies (around October last year). My 1st map was Shang. I died on 3. But, through Superhands' (who sadly is not here anymore, due to NML) written guides, I have actually managed some pretty high rounds. (Though I have a youtube channel, I really don't feel like recording, because im too lazy haha.) Anyway, I hope to be a productive CoDz member and an excellent friend to all in the community!

Gt: xXL1V1NGLEGENDX (noob name I know, but I got my xbox 2 years ago and put in a random name.)

And my high rounds:

bo1 (only do solo)

kino 103

5 52

Asc. 152

CotD 55

Shang 68

Moon 60

NdU 37

Verr. 46

snn 89

DR 67 Got manhandled by 8 dogs as I went to the mainframe to pap my waffe.

bo2 (solo/co-op; would also like to do tranzit/die rise ee's)

Tranzit 49

Town 41

Farm 28

Depot 11

NTZ 22

Die Rise 31 fell out of budda room lol

MotD dont have

Buried dont have either

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! *props*

Anyway, I may as well tell of my DR fail in full:

End of round 66. I have 122k, fg42, a waffe, and of course the porters ray gun. The catch? Im low on waffe ammo. (3/5 shots to be exact. Of course its PaP'd). Dogs will not come anytime soon. I said "Ive been playing for 4 hours, I have a can of soda in hand, so lets clutch it."

67 begins.

All goes well (Im using the KJ strat btw when I play DR) until of course I have to recycle my waffe. I go to where the box is @ that moment. I circle my hoard, and get the waffe in 5 shots. Unlike what I've been doing all game, I make a stupid choice of PaPing the waffe. Of course I need to reset the teleporters because the box was pretty far from the mainframe because at the end of 65, I ended up needing a new ray. I set them up-"Fetch me their souls!" Next I know, 8 dogs are coming at me. Although I get 3 dogs with the ray, 5 others gang up on me, I'm down. 2nd down besides R.44. I toss my monkey, get jug, but 3 double-swipes later, Im dead.

3411 kills

188 headshots

Approx. 218900 score

2 downs 44,67

10 used waffes

3 ray guns

And in the end, I raged so hard I stubbed my toe on my metal doorknob. It hurt for 3 days straight afterward. My next game? Round 152 on Ascension.